12.

Sebastian Lorizio

"Guess what next week is." Amir smiled like an idiot.

"The game?"

"No."

"I got nothing." Valencia said making him smack his lips.

"It's my birthday!" He pouted and Malina laughed, kissing his cheek.

"We know, I already have something planned." Malina excitedly told us and we all groaned in response. "What?"

"Lina, sweetie you're not the best at planning things." Valencia pointed out  without looking up from her phone. She's barely made eye contact with anyone since we came over.

"I did your baby shower."

"With the help of my mom." I said.

"Shut up, Sebastian."

"Okay, at least give her a chance. What did you plan for daddy?" Amir teased and she mushed his face.

"Like I was trying to say, I planned something. We're all going to a huge cabin in the woods."

"You lost me at woods." Valencia said, shaking her head. Amir and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"But it'll be fun." She whined.

"Just the four of us? Where's the fun in that?" I don't see the point in going if it's just us four.

"No, you could invite Mahogany and Val, you could invite David. I'll invite my sister and her boyfriend."

"Who's David?" I asked.

"Your sister? You know she don't like me." Amir said.

"Who's David?"

"She promised she would be on her best behavior."

I snapped my fingers to get their attention, "Who the hell is David?"

"Huh?" Malina decided to play dumb.

"You said Valencia can invite David. Who is that?"

"None of your business." Valencia finally put her phone down, now looking at me.

"Look what you did. Can't keep your damn mouth shut." Amir pinched Malina's arm.

"Y'all two knew?" I pointed between the both of them.

"Huh? No, I'm just as surprised as you are." Amir lied.

"Why does it matter? I'm allowed to date or talk to anyone I please."

"So you talking to niggas now?"

"I guess so." She shrugged.

"So about the trip-"

"I know one thing, you better not be bringing him around my son."

"But you can bring that bitch around our son? You sound dumb as hell right now."

"Hey!" Malina slammed her hand on the coffee table, putting our argument to a halt. "You two need to stop the arguing."

"Well I'm tired of him thinking that he can control my life like I'm his girlfriend."

"You know what, I'm leaving." I stood up, grabbing my keys and phone from the table.

"Bye, fuck you."

"Fuck you, bitch."

°•°•°•°

"Wassup ugly son of mines."  My father greeted me when I walked inside the house.