Epilogue* Pt. 2

Malia Ball

"Can you turn the game off, please?" I was trying to get attention and Angelo wasn't giving me any. All he does is play this stupid ass Fortnite.

"Malia, I just gave you some dick. You still not satisfied?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"No, I want kisses and hugs and compliments and-"

"Alright, Alright." He turned off the game and pulled me onto his lap, kissing all over my face.

"Stop kissing on my mama like that." Our five year old son, Adonis told him with a mug on his face when he walked into the room.

"You ever heard of knocking?" Angelo asked.

"No. Mom, I'm hungry. Can you feed me?"

"You just ate not even two hours ago." Angelo shook his head as I got up.

"And I'm hungry again." He retorted. "You got beef with me or something?"

Angelo laughed, "What son?"

"You always on me so you got beef?" He crossed his arms.

"You don't want these problems, bruh." He picked up Adonis, turning him upside down.

"When I get bigger you won't be able to do this anymore." I heard him say when they were walking out the room.

I shook my head chuckling, following behind them. I was so in love with my family and in love with being in love. Angelo gives me a natural high. Something I never felt before.

Even with him being a basketball player and having to leave for periods of time, he's always made me feel secure in the relationship. Something Desmond couldn't do.

He's reached out to me a couple times when me and Angelo became public saying how he wanted me back, how he changed. Pathetic.

We got married four years ago and soon we'll be expanding our family.

"How about cake that I made earlier?" I went to the oven.

"I knew I smelled something. But cake for lunch?" Angelo asked still pulling out three plates with his fat ass.

"Yeah." I pulled the decorated rectangular cake out and sat it on the counter.

It read Four years married. Seven years together. Nine months until we meet our baby.

"You pregnant?" He looked up from the cake smirking and I nodded.

"Send it back. I don't want it." I heard Adonis say.

"Spoiled. That's all it is." I rubbed my fingers through his curls. "I'm currently nine weeks."

"You don't know how happy I am." He picked me up, giving me the most passionate kiss.

"Okay that's good and all, but can I have the cake?"

All this boy do is eat.

We lived in our little moment until we left to Elias' house as planned. Me and Zahria were on more than good terms. It took time, but I did apologize and we're actually good friends now. Me, her, and Morgan were like the three musketeers.

Speaking of Morgan, her and Jerome were still being childish and playing games. They claimed each other, but didn't have titles at the same time. They have a six year old son and two year old daughter together.

But whatever works for them.

"Wassup Lorizios!" I yelled, entering the house without knocking. Adonis went straight upstairs to bother Elaina I'm sure.