14.

Valencia Carter

"Dave, stop taking pictures of me."  I tried to snatch his phone from his hand but he held a tight grip.

"I'm not taking pictures of you." He let out a raspy laugh, the laugh I've grown to enjoy.

"Then let me see."

I invited him over to strictly hang out. I'm beginning to like him more and more. He respects my wishes of not rushing into things and he hasn't attempted a sexual move on me.

"Okay, I was taking pictures of you." He handed me his phone already unlocked.

I scrolled through his gallery to see all the pictures he's taken of me. He's such a creep.

"You're baby daddy name is Sebastian right?" He asked, taking back his phone that I was handing back to him.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, why?"

"Because he followed me on instagram and twitter this morning so I thought I would give him something to lurk for." He smirked down at his phone making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I leaned over to look get a glimpse and he looked up at me. I was between his legs, almost in kissing distance. We haven't kissed, nothing more than one on the cheek.

The ding from my phone made me clear my throat and move back to my spot to see that Dave posted something on instagram.

Elias' Father👶🏾
Wyd??
-11:52 p.m.

I chuckled to myself and left his message on read. I told him don't contact me if it has nothing to do with Elias.

"Remember when you asked me if I wanted kids?" He sat his phone on the table facing up and rested his hands on his lap

"Remember when you asked me if I wanted kids?" He sat his phone on the table facing up and rested his hands on his lap. I nodded. "What about you? You want more kids?"

"At this very moment no, but down the line, sure."

He slightly nodded as if he was agreeing with what I said, "Understandable."