11*

Elias Lorizio

"What did you get on your test?" Alex asked me.

"I got a B. What did you get?"

"A C+, I'm surprised I even got that because I nigga didn't study. I went to a party last night and was getting over a hangover this morning. I thought you was going."

"I was sick."

When we turned a corner I bumped into someone else making them stumbled back.

"I'm sorry. I should've been paying attention where I was going." She apologized. I'll admit she's very beautiful.

 I'll admit she's very beautiful

"You don't have to apologize. You're fine." I assured to stop her babbling. She looked up at me and smiled nervously. "You go here? I've never seen you around."

"Oh no, I don't go here. I'm here to see my mom. She's a professor here."

"If she's my English professor can you by any chance get her to change my grade?" Alex asked her making ne elbow him while she stifled a laugh.

"She's definitely not an English professor." She told him. "I'm sorry, I didn't get you guy's names."

"I'm Elias." I shook her hand that she held out to me as we stared at each other.

"Zahria..." She gave me a soft smile.

"And I'm Alex, you know, if anybody cared to know."

"Well I have to get going. It's was nice meeting you." She walked off and I looked over at Alex who was giving me a look.

"What?"

"Eli got a cruuush." He sung in my face and I pushed him.

"Chill."

"You should've got her number."

I shook my head,"I don't want her. And she seems too nice to just be a one night thing."

"Listen, I know you have a thing for Malia and all, but you can't spend all your life chasing after her. I'm not saying you have to fall in love with the girl, just try dating for a change."

"I don't have a thing for Malia first of all." I said making him side eye me.

"Just think about what I said. If she isn't going to come to her senses any time soon why should you pause your love life for her?"

"Shut up Alex. You don't know what you're talking about." I was done with the conversation. I'm not chasing after anybody. If I want to date someone then I will.

I choose to not commit myself to anyone.

Malia Jones

"What do you want Desmond?" I finally answered the phone after him calling a hundred and one times.