2.

Y'all was so good to me on the first update so I'm blessing you with anotha one.

Lil Bash in the MM.
♡♡♡♡

Sebastian Lorizio

"Elias Vladimir Lorizio. Open it now." I pulled at the car handle again and this time it opened.

He didn't want to go to school so when I got out the car he locked the doors. Mind you, my keys are still in the car. I snatched him up by his arm.

"Keep it up. Gonna have me get out my character and have these white folks screaming child abuse." I pulled him to the little boy that he pointed out earlier and greeted his mother. "Elias has something to say to Malcom."

"No I don't." He mumbled making me flick him in his head. "I'm sorry you can't take a fall."

"Elias."

"Why do I have to say sorry? He ditched me."

I pinched the bridge of my nose,"It's too early in the morning for this."

He's so stubborn.

"How about you both say sorry?" Malcom's mom suggested who was fine as hell by the way.

"You say it first." Elias got a little closer to him.

"I'm sorry."

"For?" Elias crossed his arms.

"For ditching you."

"Now you apoligize." I told him.

"I don't think he meant it."

"Boy, stop playing with me." He was going to make me beat his little ass.

"I'm sorry for pushing you off the slide."

"It's okay, Eli." He rested his hand on Eli's shoulder making him look at it.

Elias pushed his hand away, "Don't call me that and don't touch me." He flicked his hand away and went inside with an attitude.

Malcom shrugged before following behind him.

"He's a handful, isn't he?" She asked while giggling.

"Handful isn't even the word. What's your name?"

"Mahogany and you're..."

"Sebastian, it was nice meeting you Mahogany."

"You too, Sebastian." She giggled before walking off, which I took the perfect opportunity to get a glimpse of her ass.

I chuckled to myself and walked to my car. I haven't seen my parents in a while so I decided to stop by.

"Well look what the cat drug in. The middle child." Pops stepped to the side to let me in before going upstairs.

"I haven't seen you in a month. Where have you been?" My mom asked when I sat next to her on the couch.

"Just working, doing my daddy thing."

"Have you been sleeping?" She grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

"Yeah, ma." I gently pushed her hand away.

"You have those dark circles under your eyes and you're going to sit here and lie to me."

"I'm fine."

"Have you been eating?" She asked and I stayed quiet. "When's the last time you ate?"

"I don't know, two days ago?"

"Sebastian, you can't keep doing this. What happens when you're in the hospital next? Bash already has one parent there, what's he going to do with both gone?"