20.

Don't forget to read Lustful Intentions. 💜

Happy Thanksgiving!!❤
♧♧♧

Valencia Carter

"Valencia." David called my name as I stood there staring Ava down.

I cocked my fist back and punched her with all my strength. Dave caught her before she could fall but I grabbed that dry ass weave of hers and threw her to the ground.

"You thought I didn't know bitch!" I sent blow after blow to her face as she kicked and swung wildly.

One of her punches connected with my bottom lip and the taste of blood filled my mouth.

"Four years!" I didn't care about my lip, I just kept going. At this point tears were running down my face. Because of her I missed out on precious things of my son's life.

"David do something!" I heard his mother yell.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me off of her. I wiggled wildly in his grip, elbowing him in the stomach making him release me. Ava was in the midst of getting up and I punched her again, sending her flying back to the ground.

I swung my foot and kicked her over and over again until David grabbed me again.

"Man David control your bitch!" His cousin that was staring me down yelled as he helped Ava up.

"Bitch? Nigga do you want some too! This bitch is the reason I was in a coma for four years! I missed my son's first steps, first words and his first birthday!"

"It wasn't just me. Maybe you should check that bitch's face you was too busy riding, Saadia."

I elbowed David once again and ran to Ava who was being helped inside the house. I yanked on her hair, flinging her to the ground.

"You can't fight back now? Show me that same energy from four years ago!" I sent another powerful kick to her stomach and this time she coughed up blood.

"That's enough!" David picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, I'm not finished with that bitch yet! Bet you thought I was dead, huh!" I shouted as I was carried from the backyard to the car.

He put me down and I tried to move around him, but he blocked my path, "Chill the fuck out, yo! What is your problem? You think this shit is cute? You just embarrassed me in front of my family!"

"Fuck your family! Your mother is disrespectful and your so called cousin almost killed me!" I yanked the  car door open and got it, slamming it behind me. "Take me home."

He shook his head and got in the car. I pulled the mirror down to look at my face.

"That bitch busted my lip." I said to myself, examining the few scratches on my face.

"You shouldn't have did that." David glanced over at me before fixating his eyes back on the road.

"David, please do me a favor and shut the fuck up."

"Watch who you're talking to." He warned.

"Or what?" I raised an eyebrow, looking over at him. "You don't have any children so you don't know how I feel. So with that being said, shut the fuck up David!"

"Who are you yelling at! Valencia I'm not some bitch on the street, talk to me like you have some fucking sense!"

"Stop the car!" I demanded and he did just that. I got out the car, slamming the door again.