27.

Sebastian Lorizio

"Sebastian, I'm not going to ask you again." Valencia kept tapping me, each tap getting heavier.

"I don't know where they at. Leave me alone." I smacked her hand away.

"Stop lying."

I put the pillow over my head to drown her out but she snatched it from my grip.

"Sebastian, I'm not going to ask you again." I heard her talking, but I wasn't really listening. "Sebastian."

"Look I'm not Elias so don't talk to me like a child." I told her, my eyes still closed. She was getting on my nerves yelling about some stupid ass pills.

"That's what you're acting like. Where is my stuff?" She smacked me with the  pillow.

"In the damn garbage disposal."

"Get up." She demanded. I guess she called herself being mad but I didn't really care.

I opened my eyes as I sat up against the headboard staring at her. She stood there tapping her foot with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but-"

"What do you mean you 'don't know what I'm trying to do.'? I'm trying to get you pregnant." I said in a duh tone.

"Well I'm getting more and until then we're not having sex." She told me making me suck my teeth.

"We wasn't doing anything anyways. You was asking me for some dick today in case you forgot." I reminded her with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up, Sebastian. You make me sick."

"Why don't you want to have my baby?" I decided to ignore the rest of her statement.

"Because now isn't the time. We're not in a relationship yet and I'm running a business. I just want to work on us first." She explained, but I was still wasn't trying to hear all of that. Call me selfish, but I'm not getting any younger.

"You're trying to change my mind but it's not working."

"Do you really want to go through the morning sickness, cravings, aches, and weight gain. And I'm just talking about you."

She wasn't lying. When she was pregnant with Elias I was going through it more than she was. Those sympathy pains were no joke. But it was all worth it.

"And I got a healthy son out of it. I'll do it again. But you don't want to give me a baby, that's fine." I shrugged.

She sighed, "Don't try to guilt trip me into changing my mind."

"I'm not trying to do anything." I was a little irritated knowing she wasn't going to consider having another baby. As far as us goes, we already know what it is.

"Are you really mad at me? You want to act like a brat right now?" She huffed loudly while I ignored her. "Hellooo."

"Shut up before you wake him up." I told her when I noticed Elias stirring in his sleep. It was getting late so if he woke up now he wasn't going back to sleep. And he'll get on my last nerve all night.

"You're unbelievable." She stalked her way to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"You're unbelievable." I mocked her as I picked up Elias to take him to his room. "I could've sworn I told your ass to clean this room." I said knowing he couldn't hear me.

I laid him in his bed and kissed his forehead before returning to my room. Valencia stood in the mirror putting her hair in a bonnet while eyeballing me.