9.

Valencia Carter

"That's what your ass gets." Sebastian told me as he sat a cup of coffee on the nightstand.

"Stop yelling." I rubbed my temples.

"You think that stunt you pulled last night was okay?"

"Sebastian, shut up."

"No, the hell is wrong with you?" He yanked my arm away from my forehead making my eyes pop open.

"Sebastian-"

He shook his head while chuckling, "So now you're calling yourself being jealous? Is that what this is?"

I rolled my eyes, "Jealous of what?"

"Of me dating Mahogany."

"Please, I don't have a reason to be jealous of you dating her. It won't last long." I said.

"And why is that?" He crossed his arms.

"Because you were about to have sex with me last night. I don't think that's something you do when you're 'dating' someone."

"I was drunk-"

"You were tipsy, fully aware of what you were doing." I cut him off.

"Shut up." He got up and left the room with an attitude.

"Annoying ass." I muttered under my breath when he was gone.

"What you say!" He called out making me jump.

I pulled the covers over my head, pretending to sleep when I heard his footsteps coming towards the the room.

"That's what I thought."

°•°•°•°

"So..." Saadia trailed off while looking up from her plate. "How was your birthday?"

"Fun." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come, I was still in London for fashion week."

"Understandable." I rather she didn't come because her and Sebastian can't get along at all. That would've been asking for drama.

But she did ask me out for dinner and I'm not the 'dating' type, but I'm not going to pass up free food.

"Are you going to be this dry all night?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, I just-"

I looked over at a table on the other side of the restaurant and did a double take to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Sebastian sat across from that girl laughing at whatever she was telling him.

"Valencia." Saadia waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Are you ready to go?" I looked down to see she already paid the tab.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom first." I told her and she nodded, leaving the table.

I got up and walked over to where Sebastian was sitting and picked up a roll from the basket. Sebastian quickly looked up at me as I was biting into it.

"You didn't tell me you were going on a date." I said.

"You're Elias' mother, not mines. I don't have to tell you my whereabouts." He scoffed.