22.

Omniscient

"What you in here burning?" Valencia joked. The smell of food hit her nose as soon as she walked in Sebastian's house, taking off her shoes at the door.

He turned from the stove to look at her with a stale face then turned his back to her. Val smacked her lips and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his back.

"Baaash." She sang making him chuckle. He was a little mad at her, but he couldn't stay mad for long. "Did you miss me?"

"No."

"Yes you did."

"Where you been at all day. You told me you was going to work and when I went to take you to lunch, Rilee told me you left." He turned the stove on low and turned to face her this time.

"I went to Dave's-"

"Dave's." He scoffed, not letting finish her sentence sentence. "I should've known-"

"Sebastian, shut up and let me finish. I went to Dave's to talk and his ex was there. She told me they've been talking for the past two months." She leaned on the counter with her chin resting on her fist.

"You know you can't be mad, right?"

"I know that, but I kind of am. They've been talking about getting back together for two months of our relationship."

"You've been letting me touch all on you, kiss on your neck. I kissed you and you didn't stop me. If I would've kept going, you would be pregnant with my daughter already." He said making her tuck my lips as she debated on what else to say. There wasn't a lie in what he told her.

"But-"

"Don't argue with me. Both of you were in the wrong, let it go."

"It's your fault." She mumbled, knowing Sebastian heard her.

"What I do?" He smirked.

"You know what you did." She said as his arms wrapped around her some-what petite waist to pull her closer to him.

"I believe I said he would show his true colors eventually. I had nothing to do with that."

"You get on my nerves."

"Do I really?" He got in her face playfully, making her laugh a little.

They stared into each other's eyes before he dipped his head to peck her lips, but Valencia pulled him back for a longer kiss. Her arms instantly loosely wrapped around his neck.

He gripped her hips, placing her body on the granite island. Valencia's fingers grazed the hem of his black v-neck shirt as their tongues fought for dominance. She broke the kiss, staring into his brown eyes before taking of his shirt.

Flinging it to the floor, she unzipped her hoodie, revealing her black mesh bra. Sebastian discarded her joggers, leaving her half naked. She hungrily kissed him as she wrapped her smooth legs around his waist.

Sebastian's hand found it's way into her panties making her breath hitch. He smirked, liking the fact that he still had that affect on her. Rubbing her clit in circulation motion as his lips kissed on her neck, Valencia began to softly moan.

He pushed two fingers inside her, her hands immediately gripped onto the edge of the counter.

"Mmm." She moaned, biting on her lips as she stared at Sebastian, lust heavy in her eyes. Her stare made Sebastian grow harder in his jeans.

His fingers curled in a 'come here' motion, hitting her spot. A louder moan escaped from Valencia's mouth as he went faster, forming for wetness between her thighs.