24*

Kambria Lorizio

"Kam, I don't know what you got going on..." Lorenzo glanced over at me before focusing his attention back on the road. "But you need to stop this attitude."

"I don't have an attitude. I'm hungry and you still haven't fed me." I rolled my eyes.

"We're going to Wendy's with your impatient ass."

"Yeah, whatever. You got some gum?"

"Yeah, in the armrest." He opened it for me.

I reached for the Trident gum, seeing a box of magnums.

"What you doing with these?" I took them out and opened the box. "It says twelve but it's only three in here."

"Man, you said you wanted some gum." He took the box from me and put it back before closing the armrest.

"You use those recently?"

"How many times I have to tell you? I haven't had sex recently- like months. You trying to start an argument with me?"

"No, it's just that you only have three left-"

"You want me to be out here just fucking raw or use protection? That's been over time."

"You ain't out here doing a damn thing as long as you're with me. I'll throw a brick through your window." I popped my gun knowing how much he hates it.

"Stop it. You always have to result to violent behavior?"

"Not always." I popped it again.

"Kambria, what did I just say?"

I popped it twice.

"I'm taking your ass home." He told me as he pulled into the drive thru and ordered our food.

"You didn't get me a frosty." I said when he pulled up the the window.

"You don't deserve one with your evil ass." He handed it to me and when I reached for it he snatched it back. "Look at you. Going out SAD."

"Shut up."

"I will when you sit on my face."

"Zo..." I groaned, hitting him in the arm. He smirked as he licked his lips. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what? I can't look at you?"

I popped my gum and he gave me a blank look before driving off in the direction of his house.

"Thought you was going to take me home?" I teased knowing he wasn't going to in the first place.

"You want to?"

"No."

"Alright then." He said in that ugly voice that I keep telling him to stop doing. "But I just need to make sure you're home by eleven because I don't need more reason for your dad to hate me."

"He doesn't hate you, more of a dislike."

"He told me that if I fuck up I'm going to lose my eyebrows and my life. Like, who says shit like that?"

"Well...you do have nice eyebrows." I laughed, reaching up to touch his face only for him to smack my hand away. "And nice skin."

"Like a sexy glazed donut." He smirked.

I shook my head as he pulled into the driveway of his two story house. His dad's car wasn't in the driveway so I guess we would be here alone.

"So...that offer still on the table?"