15*

Alora Jones

"You're leaving already?" Aaron asked me as I got dressed.

"Yeah, I have things to." I rolled my eyes. Kam told me not to come here, but me being hardheaded, I did it anyways.

"What's your problem now, Alora. You was just fine a couple hours ago." He stood in front of the door when I tried to leave his room.

"Move out of my way." I folded my arms over my chest, waiting for him to do so. He copied my stance, not moving one bit. "Who's Monica?"

He chuckled, "That's what your problem is? Alora, we're not together. I can talk to or fuck anybody that I want."

"And you expect me to not do that same?"

"I don't need you around here fucking other niggas when I'm with you. That's not a good look." He said making a scoff escape my lips.

"Get out of my way. Now!" I demanded, not wanting to hear anymore of his bullshit. It's the same thing and I'm beyond fed up.

"I don't have time for your little girl temper tantrums. Bye." He moved to the side and I walked out of his room.

"If you can't see my full worth then someone else sure will." I threw up the peace sign as I walked down the hallway.

I guess that made him mad because he followed behind me down the hallway.

"Fuck you just say?" He gripped my arm and spun me around into the wall.

"Don't put your hands on me unless you want your ass beat." I shoved him into the other wall. "I will find someone who appreciates me. Fuck you and delete my number."

"So it's like that? Alora!" He called after me as I walked out of his apartment ignoring him. I'm not going to spend years being hung up on a guy that isn't going to give me commitment.

It was a roller coaster, but fun while it lasted. I texted Kam to come over my house as I was on my way home. Lord knows my dad is probably losing his mind without mom.

"Where you been at?" Malia asked me when I walked through the door.

"Where is dad at?' I ignored her question. She's not my mom so my whereabouts is none of her business.

"He's out grocery shopping. Kam is upstairs."

"Thanks." I mumbled as I headed for the stairs.

"Alora can you please act like you want to talk to me? I know what I said was-"

"That's the problem, you don't think before you speak. What you said to AJ was wrong and he's too forgiving. I don't care about you trying to out me about Aaron because it's typical. When the light is on you, you try to throw it on somebody else.

You're my sister and I'll always love you, but you really need to get your shit together. Nobody is going to keep kissing your ass."

Leaving her lost for words, I went upstairs to see Kam made herself comfortable in my bed. Her shoes kicked off, flipping through channels on my bed.