30.

Valencia Carter

"Mommy, you getting a little...um...yeah." Elias poked at my stomach that had been growing by the day.

"It's babies in there." Sebastian told him.

"Babies?" He looked at me then Sebastian, and back at me."How they get in there?"

"Umm-"

"That's a conversation for another day." Sebastian cut me off before I could attempt to think of an answer.

"So where the babies gonna go?"

"They're gonna stay here. We're their mommy and daddy too." I explained and he gave me a blank stare.

"That's not funny." He said, still not pleased with answer.

"I'm serious. You're going to be a big brother."

"When they gonna leave?" He asked seriously.

"You don't want siblings, Bash?" Sebastian watched him cross his arms and pout.

"No, when they leaving?" He repeated.

"They're not."

Elias turned from me and crossed his arms pouting.

"Eli, you mad at mommy?"

"Yes." He looked at me and replied curtly before turning from me again. "You too daddy."

"You can be mad all you want. They're going to be here soon so suck it up." Sebastian flicked his bottom lip that was sticking out. "Simp."

"I'm not a simp." Elias mumbled.

"Yes you are mama's boy."

"Sebastian, stop it." I pulled Elias onto my lap and her laid his head on my chest.

"You're going to forget about me." He said making my heart break a little.

"No I won't. I love you and you're my baby boy no matter what. I couldn't forget my little baby." I kissed all over his face as he erupted in a fit of laughter.

"Daddy, you gonna forget about me?"

"Eh, I'll try not to." He shrugged and I gave him a look.

"Sebastian..."

"I'm messing with you. You're my main man." He ruffled his hair knowing Elias hated that. "Can't nobody replace you."

"I don't want new babies living with us." He mumbled. "You sure you can't give them back?"

"I'm sure. Trust me, I tried with you. " Sebastian joked but Elias just mugged him.

"This is too much. I need some sleep." Elias hopped down from the bed and went to his room.

"He'll get over it, he's just spoiled."

"Baaash." I said sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

"No."

I sucked my teeth, "But you didn't let me say what I was gonna say."

"What is it, Val?"

"Can you get me some-"

"I asked you if you were hungry while we were out today. So no."

"But I wasn't hungry then." I whined and he just stared at me unfazed. "Bash please."

"I'm sure there's something in the kitchen." He put his hands behind his head before closing his eyes.

I sat there for a moment staring at him to see if he was really not about to get me food. The longer I sat there the more I realized he was serious. So I pushed his ass off the bed.