26*

I leave Japan in 3 days since it's almost 12 here 😭😭. I don't want to leave. If you have me on snapchat then you know I'm living my best life. 😂
♡♡♡♡

Kaleb Lorizio

"You stay cheating, Kaleb." My friend Christian. We were at the park in the neighborhood shooting hoops with Lorenzo and one of my teammates Jamal.

"Nobody was cheating. Me and Lorenzo just got it like that." I leaned over dapping him up.

In the beginning I didn't like his skinny ass, but my sister is happy so he's okay in my book. The moment he fucks up all of that goes out the window.

"So...Pandora. She really pregnant?" Jamal asked making me suck my teeth.

This has been a continuous question since everyone knows now. We've been out of school for summer break for about two weeks and I still get asked.

"Nah, she just getting fat in the stomach." I said sarcastically. I wish Christian didn't invite his annoying ass.

"I was trying to get with her. She bad as hell."

"She not single." I said, receiving a knowing look from Christian.

"She was last time I checked." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"You're bad." Lorenzo shook his head.

"She ain't gonna fuck with you." I knew that for a fact. Pandora doesn't even look in other niggas' way. She knows better.

"You ain't even with the girl. She too pretty to be letting you string her around like a dog."

"Don't speak on shit you don't know about."

"If I fuck her she ain't coming back. That's stamped."

"Word?" I calmly laced up my shoes.

"Yeah. I heard pregnant pussy is the best. Her and your baby gonna be calling me daddy." He smirked.

"Kaleb-"

I pushed Christian out of my way and swung my fist at Jamal. He stumbled back, touching his bottom lip seeing that it was bleeding. I watched him charge at me and when he swung, I stepped out of the way and he fell.

"Kaleb, just walk away. These people going to call the cops on your ass." Christian told me.

"Nah, I'm just warming up." I yanked Jamal up by his shirt and grabbed his head, kneeing him in the face.

"Kaleb!" I heard someone yell my name making me throw Jamal to the ground.

"What!" I turned around, immediately changing my tone when I came face to face with my father. "What you doing here?"

"I came to get your ugly asses for dinner since you walked here. The fuck is you doing? You stupid?" He snatched me by my shirt.

"You don't even know what-"

"I don't care! Your stupid ass got a baby on the way. What you going to do when you end up in jail for something stupid?" He shoved me. "The three of you get in the car."

"Damn that's embarrassing. Bash got you out here going out SAD." Lorenzo laughed. His stupid ass can't never be serious in situations like this.

I don't know what Kam sees in him.

"Shut your skinny ass up. You need to eat more because your look sick." I said as Christian snickered and Lorenzo gave me a straight face.

We got in the car and it was silent until Lorenzo spoke.