5*

Kambria Lorizio

"Sebastian! I know you didn't eat my food!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Here they go.

"That your mom?" Lorenzo asked as we sat on FaceTime. He was one of the few boys I actually give attention. I don't want to be his girlfriend though.

"Yeah. I'm used to it." I waved it off. This is a every day thing.

"Stop yelling at me girl before I slap you!"

"I wish you would!"

"They always like that?" He seemed a little worried about their back and forth.

"Yup." I shrugged. Everybody's parents I know are all lovey dovey and cute. My parents argue and kiss all on each other every day. I guess it balances out. That's just them.

The yelling stopped so I assume they're making up now. My bipolar parents. Gotta love them.

"You know I'm tryna make you mines one day Kam." He said and I just nodded my head.

Lies.

"When you gonna stop playing games?"

"I don't do relationships." It's too much energy and time just to be fucked over in the end. I'm young and I don't have time for that love stuff.

"Why not?"

"Because-"

"Baby sister!" Elias barged into my room and I hurried up to put my call on mute. He jumped on me, kissing my cheek.

"Gross, Elias get your heavy ass off of me!" I pushed him with my phone still in my hand.

"I'm just trying to love you metal mouth." He pinched my cheeks. I can't wait to get my braces off so him and Kaleb will stop calling me that. "Hold the hell on! Who you talking to!"

"Nobody-"

The phone was snatched from my hand and he took the call off mute.

"Who are you and why are you talking to my little sister?" He mugged Lorenzo.

"Eli stop it." I whined, reaching for the phone, but he held it from me.

"Hello? Nigga are you deaf? Don't you hear me talking to your ass? Kaleb!"

We heard heavy footsteps come up the stairs and Kaleb enter my room. I huffed, falling back on the bed. Kill me now.

"Look." He turned the phone to Kaleb and he scrunched up his face.

"Lorenzo, what the fuck you doing talking to my sister!" He snatched my phone from Elias.

"I can't talk to her?"

Him and Elias looked at eachother then back at him, "No!"

"Kaleb, give me my damn phone before I punch you." I reached for my phone while he held it over his head.

I kicked him in between the legs and he groaned in pain as he doubled over. Taking my phone, I said bye to Lorenzo and hung up.

"I'm going to beat your ass!" He lunged at me and I punched him. My hair was clenched in his fist and he swung me to the floor.

"That all you got?" I pulled his ankle making him fall and my hand wrapped around his throat.

He pried my hands from around his neck and put me into a chokehold.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" Our dad yelled, walking into the room obviously agitated. "Get your hands off your sister. Are you crazy?"

"She started it! She want to touch me like a man I'm going to treat her like one!" He shoved me back onto the floor.