28*

Go read Anguish if you haven't already.

Elias Lorizio

"It's hot as hell and y'all got us out in this sun like we slaves." I complained before kicking Kaleb who was laid on the ground.

"Bash, your boys are soft. Just like your ugly ass." Our grandfather told him as they sat on the patio in the shade sipping on lemonade.

"Pops, ain't nobody soft."

The last thing I wanted to do on my Saturday is pick the weeds in my mama's big ass garden.

"I'm about to fucking die." Kaleb dramatically fell back on the ground.

"One less child I gotta worry about."

"Man up. A little heat ain't gonna kill you." My grandfather got the hose and turned the water on Kaleb's face making him jump up.

"You tried to kill me!"

"But did you die though?"

Now I see where pops get his attitude from.

"Bash, what you out here doing to my sons?" Mom walked out with Pandora and Zahria behind her.

"You hungry?" Kaleb asked Pandora and she shook her head. "Good, you wanna go make me a sandwich?"

"That's not what you ask your nine month pregnant girlfriend." I smacked him in the back of the head.

In these three months, I've been focusing on opening my bar that should be ready in another couple months and tending to Zahria. She's almost six months pregnant with my son.

"I'm not his girlfriend." She said making pops slam his hand on the table laughing all extra loud.

"She played your ugly ass."

"Wassup family!" We heard Lorenzo's voice come through the house.

"This nigga." I shook my head when he came to the backyard with Kam. She looked...different.

"Why you always here?" Pops turned his head to him and Lorenzo just smiled.

"To see you dad." He laughed.

"Who this boy? Why he so damn skinny?" My grandfather asked.

"This is my boyfriend, pops." Kam told him.

"Your daughter got a boyfriend and both your sons' girlfriends are pregnant. Y'all something else. You hungry Lorence?"

"It's Lorenzo."

"Same difference. You hungry?"

"No thanks."

"But I'm hungry." Zahria, Kam, and Kaleb said in unison.

"The fat triplets." I joked seeing Zee's eyes narrow I shut up and sat back in my chair.

"Scary ass." Kaleb pointed at me laughing.

"At the end of the day, I'm mom's favorite and you ain't got shit on me." I said dismissively.

"So can I get some food or no?"

°•°•°•°

"What I tell you about putting on my clothes?" I pointed at Zee wearing my sweatpants.

"What's mines is mines and what's yours is mines." She smiled down at her plate of nachos I made her. "So your mom was telling me that she wants to throw our baby shower. Our parents can finally meet and all of your friends can come."