7*

Kambria Lorizio

"Are you fucking stupid!" Elias yelled at me like he's been doing for the whole ride home.

"Are you going to tell-"

"You damn skippy I am!"

"Eli please-"

"I don't want to hear all that. You act so stupid sometimes!"

I decided not to say anything else. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared out the window. When we got home, Elias got out of the car while I stayed in there.

"You gonna get out or you want me to drag you by your two front teeth?"

"Eliaaas." I whined as I reluctantly got out of the car. "Please don't tell them. Dad is going to ground me for the rest of my life."

He ignored me as he unlocked the door and motioned for me to walk in first.

"Mommy!" I shrieked seeing my mom on top of my dad half naked. Elias' hand covered my eyes.

"There's this thing called a room."

"And there's also this thing this is my damn house. Kambria, why are you walking in my house at one in the morning?" I heard my father's voice.

When Elias moved his hand my dad was towering over me causing me to jump.

"I-"

"I took her with me somewhere..." Elias spoke up making whip my head in his direction.

"Where?" Our mom pursed her lips knowing Elias was lying.

"No...I went to a college party and Elias saw me there." I needed to own up to what I did and Elias is always saving me.

"College party, huh?" Mom nodded her head slowly, picking up my dad's belt laying on the floor.

"Run, run, run." Elias pushed me towards the stairs. Seeing my mom was coming for me I ran upstairs to my room.

"You can't stay in there all day Kambria. You're getting your ass beat!" I heard my dad call out from downstairs.

Before I could lock my door Elias came barging into my room. He shut the door and locked it.

"Sit down." He pushed me on the bed. "I want you to tell me why you thought it was okay to go to that party?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I thought it would be fun."

"Fun? Kambria...do you know what happens to girls at frat parties? Stop acting stupid before I knock some sense into you."

"Stop acting like dad."

"You want to talk to him? I'm pretty sure he will have a lot more to say to you." He turned towards the door and I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Please don't Eli." I whined as he smacked my hand off of him.

"At least act like you have a brain. Stop trying to grow up so fast." He left my room, closing it behind him.

I fell back on my bed sighing heavily. This is what I get for listening to Alora.

°•°•°•°

"Alright...tell me." I sat at the table, gaining everyone's attention. Elias was already gone I'm assuming.

"Tell you what?" My dad looked at me confused.

"Does everybody have amnesia? Mom was going to kill me last night. Are you going to ground me for two months? Make sure I don't see the light of day?"