21*

Elias Lorizio

"You don't have no food up in this bitch!" Alex yelled, slamming my refrigerator door.

"That's cause his ass never home with his whipped ass." Jerome teased.

"Ain't nobody whipped."

"I can't tell. Aye, I asked Eli who had the best head and he wanna be on that don't kiss and tell bullshit." He walked out of my kitchen smacking on my bag of barbecue chips.

"Now I'm intrigued." Jerome smirked. "Do tell."

"I'm not saying shit."

"Elias Lorizio! Who slobbed on your knob the best? Malia or Zahria!" He put the remote up to my face as if it was a mic.

"I told you I'm not saying shit." I laughed, pushing his hand away.

It's different when you're talking about hoes, but I have respect for them both. What we did or are doing is our business.

"You're no fun." He sucked his teeth. "Ya'll ever had a threesome before?"

"A couple." I said making them look at me.

"When?" Jerome asked.

"18th birthday and 21st birthday. I'm never doing the shit again because they started fighting."

"Hold up, bitches was literally fighting over the dick!" He fell out on the couch laughing.

"Ya'll never had a threesome before?" I know Alex dirty ass had to. Jerome shook his head.

"Nah, I participated in an orgy though." He said like it was nothing. See, I told you he was dirty.

"Nigga what."

"Yeah, last year. It was pretty cool." He shrugged.

"Alright, since we spilling everything. Jerome, tell us what your quiet ass has done." I put him on the spot.

"I fucked Morgan's mom."

"Wooaah!" Alex ran around the couch. "You did what!"

"Does she know?"

"Yeah, it was before I even knew Morgan. My senior year and she was my teacher."

"I didn't know Morgan's mom was a cougar out here. She fine as hell for a woman pushing fifty. Speaking of mama's, Eli-"

"Don't start with me bitch."

His ass stay talking about my mama. He had a crush on her since we was in middle school.

"That's not how you talk to your stepdaddy."

I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and hurled it at his head.

"My mama is married."

"Now, Eli..." He laughed. "When has a husband ever stopped me?"

"We're baaack!" Morgan sung when she entered with Malia and Zahria behind her.

"What took y'all so long with? Having my baby out at all hours." Alex tried to be funny by grabbing Zahria's hand.

"Don't make me get up, Alexei." I warned, calling him by his full name.

"Aye, you know I don't like my name. Jealous bitch." He shook his head as I pulled Zahria onto my lap.

"I missed you." I nuzzled her neck hearing Alex smack his lips.

"You just saw her two hours ago with your whipped ass."

"Alex you sound bitter as fuck." Jerome laughed as Morgan sat on his lap. I don't know what's going on with them. They claim they're not together.