18*

Malia Jones

"I poured my heart out to him and he didn't care." I told AJ as I gave him a rundown of everything that happened this morning.

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you but you waited to long. Now he's moved on and you're just going to have to deal with it. And you acting a damn fool isn't going to do nothing but mess up your friendship."

"But I want him. I know deep down he loves me too. He's said it before." I mumbled, tracing the pattern of my comforter with my finger.

"That may be true, but he's happily in a relationship now. You're just gonna have to suck it up. Besides, I thought you was talking to Desmond again."

"I can't let him go. He was my first and I've invested five years into this man. He's all I know, AJ."

"In other words, dick must be bomb and you're stuck on stupid."

"That has nothing to do with it. The sex isn't all that great anyways. I mean, he's great but not amazing."

"So you're getting mind blowing dick from Elias and decent dick from Desmond, but you keep going back to Desmond. What is wrong with you females?"

"It wasn't just about that. Elias is a hoe-"

"But he was willing to settle down for you. You see, all it took was the right person to get him together."

"Well, it's too late now. I'm making myself look more dumb. I just want him all to myself again. And the sex... oh my god he touched my soul and-"

"I do not want to hear about your sex life." AJ but his hand up for me to stop talking, shaking his head.

"Enough about me. What about you and your grown ass girlfriend?"

I still couldn't believe that he was dating some twenty-four year old woman. But he's always been attracted to older women.

His first girlfriend was twenty when he was fifteen. Sixteen, she was twenty-seven. Now this. But my parents never knew because he was really sneaky about it.

"I'm a grown ass man."

"You're legal, let's get that straight. And you're a whole senior."

"A six year difference ain't never hurt nobody. I like mature." He shrugged.

"So are you going to tell mom and dad?"

"Are you going to tell mom and dad you used to sneak Elias in here your junior year to have sex?"

My eyes widened, "How did you know about that!"

"Because I saw you sneak him out a couple times. But to answer your question, no I'm not telling them. They see me as a little kid and I'm grown enough to date who I want."