20*

Kambria Lorizio

"All dressed up in black and white and you're dressed in that dress I like!
Love is swinging in the air tonight let me show you a few things!" I stood on the island singing at the top of my lungs.

Kaleb danced in the living room singing along with me. We were suspicious so that meant we had to clean up the house before our parents got home.

"Wait this my part." He grabbed his Ray Ban sunglasses as put them on. "Stop....let me get a good look at it! Oh so thick now I know why they call it a fatty! Oh shit so sick got a hit and picked up a habit! Cause you're all mine! Oh go on and show 'em who you call daddy!"

He threw the broom down before doing a moonwalk across the floor. We continued our little concert until the house was cleaned from top to bottom.

"I'm so bored!" I sighed loudly as I hung upside down on the couch.

"How about a shower? You musty as hell." He smacked my bare stomach since all I had on was a sports bra and spandex Nike shorts.

"Don't touch me fucker!" I punched him in his stomach.

"This what I be talking about! You ain't have to do all that because I barely touched you."

"Shut up cry baby." I put my foot in his face and he bit my big toe. "Ouch!"

"Man, I would fuck Alora little ass." He bit his lip as he scrolled through her Instagram. "But she like them grown men and shit."

"No, she just don't like you."

"Shut up. Ugly ass little girl."

"Aww, is the widdle baby mad? You love me brother!" I got up and kissed all over his face. "I love youuu!"

"Kambria, I swear I will punch you like a nigga off the street. Get off of me." He said in a serious tone. That didn't stop me though.

"Say you love your sister. Say I love you Kambria Venus Lorizio."

"I love you little nigga."

It wasn't going to get any better than that so I took it.

"Well, I'm going to get some pussy. It's been real." He got up from the couch.

"I'm telling mommy."

"I told her I was going over a friend's house. Well, I asked and she said said yes. She just don't know who." He winked before leaving.

My phone vibrated for the fifth time today. I already knew it was Lorenzo again.

"Stop calling me." I snapped when I finally answered the phone.

"Can you please just hear me-"

"No."

"But-"

"I don't care."

"Just let me-"

"You're still talking."