19*

Elias Lorizio

"Wassup yella bitch!" Alex jumped on my back yelling all in my ear. All I wanted to do was go home.

Today was the last day of finals and I'm offering done. A nigga gonna be graduating college.

"I'm going to beat your ugly ass." I threatened, pushing him off of me.

"Tell me why this bitch telling me she pregnant. I can't even make kids." He said.

"You sterile my nigga?"

"The fuck is sterile? I just know my sperm wouldn't fail me like that. We ain't ready."

"You bout stupid as fuck." I really think Alex retarded because he be on some real nut shit.

"You act like you use condoms."

"I don't have to with my girl. I'm the only nigga hitting that." I ain't like Alex fucking everybody raw. He's just a dirty nigga.

"I DoN't hAvE tO WiTh mY GIrL. Shut your whipped ass up." He mocked me.

"What you ugly niggas over here talking about." Jerome joined Alex's side as we cut through the parking lot to get to my car.

"What you so happy for, nigga?" Alex gave him a funny look.

"Morgan laid it down on a nigga last night." He smirked while rubbing his hands together.

"I knew ya'll had something going on."

"Nah, she playing me forreal. She still fucking with that bitch Naila with her confused ass."

"Man, why ya'll fucking the girls in our circle? I thought that was off limits." Alex shook his head. "Ya'll wild."

"I fucked Malia before I even knew y'all. Ain't nothing off limits we all grown."

"I gues it's time for me to settle down too, huh?" He looked up as if he was thinking. "Nah, I'm still fucking bitches."

"You gonna end up like Fetty Wap. Watch."

"I just told you my sperm don't fail me like that."

"Nigga what!" Jerome threw his head back laughing. "You fucking retarded!"

"Aye, Elias!" Some nigga yelled my name as he walked up on me.

"Wassup."

"I heard you fucking the professor's daughter."

I knew Zahria's mom was a professor here, but I don't have classes with her so I don't know who she is.

"That's my girl, she not some bitch I'm fucking so don't address her like that." I spat.

He looked me up and down, "So is that how you getting them good grades? You must be fucking her right."

My fist went to his jaw causing him to stumble back. He swung at me and I ducked before throwing another punch that put him on the ground.

"You got something else to say!" I towered over him watching him hold his bleeding nose.

"Daaammn you should've known better not to step to lil Bash like that!" Alex laughed at him. "You good fam?"

"Nah, I got something for you. When I see you it's on sight." He walked away.

"Didn't we just talk about walking away?" Jerome peaceful ass looked at me. "

"He wasn't about to talk crazy to me. I don't tolerate disrespect."

I don't need to fuck nobody to gain accomplishments. I work hard and my parents never played with me when it came to school.