19.

Make sure you go read Lustful Intentions if you haven't already.
♡♡♡

Sebastian Lorizio

"Well at least she got her looks from you." I told Brooklyn as I held my newborn niece, Iris in my arms.

"Shut up." She smacked me upside the head. "And can you give me my baby? You've been hogging her since we got here."

"No, move." I pushed her as she tried to take Iris from me. Last time I held a baby was when Elias was born. My brother acts like he doesn't have a family anymore so we rarely see him or his kids for that matter.

"Mommy tell Sebastian to stop holding my baby hostage." She began to whine making me roll my eyes. Brat.

Iris' face scrunched up as she squirmed in my arms, "Brooklyn shut up before you wake her up. I know, your mommy's voice is annoying as hell. I'm not sure if you'll get use to it because I haven't."

"Sebastian, let her lay the baby down." My mom walked into the living room.

"She's good."

"Seems like baby fever to me." Brooklyn teased. I couldn't protest because it was true. I wouldn't mind another baby, preferably a daughter, but I'm cool with either.

"If only he would learn how to get married first." My mother tried to call herself throwing shots at me. I'm the only one who isn't married.

Hell, Brooklyn is twenty-eight and already married. Meanwhile, I'm thirty and single chasing after my baby mama.

"Ma, I'll get married when I find the right one." I assured, I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

"Give me my child, thank you." She finally managed to take Iris from me and walked off to the guest room.

"So Valencia tells me-"

"Y'all be talking? What she say about me?" I cut my mother off, knowing how much she hates when we do that. I didn't know her and Valencia still had contact, but then again I shouldn't be surprised.

Valencia and my mom have a good bond. I think it's good for her since she doesn't have a motherly figure. That woman has fell off the face of the earth.

"Let me finish first. She tells me you two have been doing well as far as co-parenting goes."

"Not for me. I want her badly, ma. Sometimes I just want to kiss and fu-love her." I quickly corrected what was about to come out of my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to mess with her relationship?"

"I'm going to get what I want. I don't see myself having a family with any other female. He can't give her what I can."

"And what is that?"

This good dick.

"That good ole TLC." I smirked at my own thoughts. "You said we need to mature on our own before trying to start on a relationship. Well, I say I'm ready."

"Bash, you can't ruin a relationship for your own benefit. That's selfish." She told me, but it just went in one ear and out the other. I'm not trying to hear all of that.

"Alright ma." I paid her zero attention,  while scrolling through my instagram.  Smirking, I screenshotted Valencia's post and headed to twitter.

"I'm serious."

"Ma, I hear you."