15.

I know Dave's last name is Brewster but it's gonna be East in the book. I'm letting it known before any of you try to call yourself correcting me.
♡♡♡♡

Valencia Carter

I laid in bed tossing and turning, putting the pillow over my head, but it didn't work. The sound of the bed creaking and Malina's moans coming from their room next to me was getting on my last nerve.

"Why did I pick this room." I huffed, throwing my covers to the side and getting up.

I shuffled to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of cake.

"There's always something you're eating." Dave's came from behind me making me almost jump out of my skin. My eyes skimmed over his bare chest.

"Let me have some." He said, pulling me away from my thoughts.

I blocked my plate from him and shook my head, "Get your own."

"I want yours."

"Here, you're so damn annoying." I picked up a piece of my cake and fed it to him. He sucked my finger clean of icing while staring into my eyes.

Clearing my throat, I backed away from him. Lord knows how badly I want to jump this man's bones. But I can't just yet.

Sebastian walked in, seeing us two here he rolled his eyes. I'm not sure what his problem is, but I'm a few minutes from smacking his ass.

Dave left the kitchen and I followed behind him to his room. It was two doors down from mines, away from Malina and Amir who were still going at it.

"Can I sleep in here?"

"You don't have to ask."

I got in the bed next to him and then came the butterflies. We've fell asleep on the couch at my place before, but this was different to me. His hand around me, very little space between us.

"The hell your heart beating so fast for. You good?" He sat up, looking at me worriedly.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, lay back down." I pushed him back onto the bed.

"You like me." I could tell that he had a smirk on his face.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Please get over yourself."

"You didn't deny it."

"Dave, shut up."

He flicked my bottom lip, "Who you talking to?"

"Huh?"

"That's what I thought."

Sebastian Lorizio

"You cooked all this?" I sat at the table filled with food. Malina has never been the type to cook big meals like this.

"Yes." She smacked my hand making me drop my piece of bacon. "Luna and Landon aren't morning people so they definitely won't be up for a while."

"Good morning!" Amir's loud ass entered the kitchen with a big grin on his face.

"Where's that girl?" Malina turned the stove off and stood on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around his neck. He kissed her cheek then her lips.

They make me sick.

"Mahogany, and I think she's in the shower."