12*

Elias Lorizio

"Eli..." Malia panted as I pushed deeper inside her with every stroke.

I held out for as long as I could all week, but a nigga was horny and she happened to be here. Her nails dug into my back while she left marks on my neck.

I hate that, but I was too in the mood to say anything to her. I'm gonna be disappointed in myself later for being weak, but I can live with that.

"Turn over." I demanded. She looked up at me and reluctantly got on all fours.

Placing my hands on her hips, I pounded into her with no mercy. I was taking out all of my frustrations out on her. She clenched the sheets between her fingers letting out a series of curse words.

"Fuck...Elias please!" She buried her head in the pillow moaning uncontrollably.

"This what you wanted, right?" I smacked her hand away that pushed on my stomach. "Shit Malia." I grunted as she began to match my rhythm.

Our lust fest continued on for another  hour before we decided we had enough. Then we laid there in silence, listening to each other's heavy breathing.

"So..."

"Um...yeah. I'm gonna go take a shower." She got up and went straight to my bathroom.

I laid there in my bed for a moment, hearing the shower start.

"I could go for another round." I shrugged, heading for the bathroom.

°•°•°•°

"What was y'all doing before you came here?" Alex loud ass asked be when me and Malia walked into Steak 'n Shake.

"Fucking." Jerome and Harper said in unison.

"Shut up. Ain't nobody doing any of that." I waved them off.

"That big ass hickey says otherwise!" Alex pushed my head to the side pointing at the bright mark on my neck.

"Shut your ass up." Malia leaned over the table to punch Jerome who was causing the most attention.

"Hi, my name is Zahria and I will be your server. Are you ready to start off with drinks?"

"Hey! Hey! You remember me?" Alex waved at her. She looked up from her notepad and smiled.

"Hey Alex." She then looked at me and her smile got wider. "Elias, right?"

I nodded, "You work here? Wait, of course you work here you have a uniform. Uh..hi."

She giggled while my face turned red from embarrassment, "Drinks anyone?"

"I want a cookies and cream milkshake." Harper said.

"I'll have a Sprite." Malina and I said at the same time.

"Orange Fanta and Jerome ugly ass will have a Pepsi." Alex said before getting smacked in the back of the head by Jerome.

"Okay, I will be back shortly."

"You know her?" Malia asked me.

"Ye-"

"Yeah that's his little baby." Alex teased.