3*

Kaleb Lorizio

"Ooh shit!" Melody held the wall as I pounded into her from the back in the janitor's closet.

She's gonna get us caught with her loud ass mouth.

"Damn..." I groaned watching her ass jiggle from the impact of my thrusts. She was thick and chocolate like I like them.

I yanked her hair as she began to throw it back. Now I see why her boyfriend loves her so much.

Her legs shook as she came and I nutted into the condom. I threw it away in the nearby trashcan and fixed myself up.

"I enjoyed myself." She smirked as she pulled up her leggings. I saw her lean in for a kiss and I put my hand up so her lips connected with it.

"I don't kiss." I told her.

She smacked her lips and placed her hands on her hips, "So you can have sex with me but not kiss me?"

"Uh...yeah." Is this bitch dumb or something?

"Why? I'm not good enough or something?" She asked and I could tell by the way she was rolling her neck she had an attitude.

"You have a boyfriend. Why the hell does it matter?"

"Ain't nobody worried about him. I'm talking about you right now."

"I don't have time for this. You not my bitch and I don't have to kiss you." I walked out of the closet.

As I was walking back to class I spotted Kam walking down the hallway.

"Aren't you supposed to be in ISS?" I asked.

"I have to use the bathroom. The bitch wouldn't let me go so I walked out anyways." She shrugged.

Kam and I stay in ISS. And don't let us both be in there because we always give the teacher hell. Kam is in there now for throwing a chair at a student.

"I hope you going in there to wipe that lipstick off. You're not grown. And you better just be going to the bathroom." I said making her roll her eyes. Not even in dress code.

 Not even in dress code

"Shut up Kaleb." She mushed my face.

"Don't start with me metal mouth. Ugly ass little girl."

"Miss.Lorizio, get back in this room before I write you up." Ms.Murray walked around the corner.

"You really followed me all the way here for that? Aren't you supposed to be watching your class?" Kambria rolled her eyes.

"Kambria, I'm not going to tell you to again."

"Kambria, I'm not going to tell you again." She mocked her before walking to the restrooms in the other direction. "I'll come back when I pee first."