24.

Valencia Carter

"Can we watch something else?" Sebastian asked me for the tenth time. He laid between my legs with his back facing me as I played in his hair.

"No, it's Wednesday. You know what time it is." I said, referring to Star and Empire coming on tonight.

"This shit is boring." He complained.

"Then go to sleep."

"This is my television in case you forgot." He snatched the remote out my hand and changed the channel.

"Stop it." I took it back, turning it back to Fox.

"You stop it." He tried to pry it out of my hands so I stuck it in my shorts. "The fuck is that supposed to do?"

Knowing he what he was about to do, I swung my leg over his head so I could get up.

"Sebastian you're making me miss it!" I laughed as he began to chase me around the room.

"Give me the remote." He said, standing in front of me on the floor while I stood on the bed.

"No."

"Okay." He jumped up and grabbed me by my waist before slamming me on the bed. I laughed till there were tears in my eyes, trying to twist and turn so he couldn't get it. His hand dug into my shorts and he fished out the remote.

"You always have to be difficult." He pecked my lips while I pouted.

"Get off of me." I tried my best to keep a straight face.

He leaned down to place wet kisses on my neck, "You can't be mad at me." I said nothing. Or at least tried not to.

Right when he was about to put his hand in my shorts there was a soft knock at the door.

"Mommy." Elias' voice came from the other side.

Sebastian huffed and got off of me to open the door. Elias walked straight passed him and went to me.

"Rude ass." Sebastian flicked his ear. He ignored him, climbing on the bed to sit in my lap.

"You have a bad dream?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I wanna sleep with you." He laid his head on my chest.

"No, that's what you got a room for."

"He just wants to be close to his mommy." I kissed his forehead making Sebastian suck his teeth as he laid on the bed.

"I want to be close to mommy too." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Elias got under the covers and snuggled up closer to me.

He sucked his teeth, "Where I'm suppose to sleep?"

"You don't see all this empty room right here?" I patted his side of the bed as he stale faced me.

"I want to sleep next to you." He got in the bed, shaking Elias out his sleep. "Aye, I know what you doing. Hogging my woman."

"Sebastian, leave him alone. That's what you get for making me miss my show."

"Mama's boy." He completely disregarded what I said and tugged his ear.

"And you soft." Elias retorted.

"Boy, if you don't take your gremlin looking ass to bed."

"You sound big mad." He smirked.

"You gonna be big mad when I get that belt." Sebastian threatened knowing he wasn't about to whoop my son in front of me.

Elias laid back down with a quickness and clung onto me looking at Sebastian.