Traumatized

I was patiently waiting outside of school for Adrien Rider to grace me with his presence. I have been waiting outside for at least 15min, and the idiot still hasn't came out of school. I, growing impatient decided to go search for him in school.

I was passing through the halls and a few offices to see if he was there, but he was nowhere to be found. I was about to give up and go home; that was until I heard a faint moan coming from in back of the building.

Me curious to who it was, decided to walk towards the sounds and saw something that I have wished I haven't seen at all. The very image of seeing Rider kissing Brittney disgusted me, but the image that I was presented now made me want to vomit.

Imagine a scenario where Rider has Brittney pinned to a wall, kissing her violently and groping her left breast. That's a scenario that will haunt me for years.

"I think I'm going to vomit." I said clutching my stomach arching my back.

Both Adrien and Brittney looked at me; Adrien pissed that I have destroyed the mood, and Brittney irritated that Adrien stopped.

"Why is the nerd here?" Scoffed Britney with a look of disgust. "Did you came to watch you pervert?"

"No, just imagining you to kissing makes me disgusted, and now that I actually saw the scenario, I just want it out of my head. I'm forever traumatized." I said standing up straight and rubbing my temple with my eyes closed.

"Why are you here?" Said Adrien with a deep voice.

"I was going to ask the same to you; don't you have something to do." I said quirking my eyebrows and trying to hide the smirk that threatened to appear on my face. It amuses me how I always manage to annoy Adrien.

He furrowed his eyebrows and backed his head a bit trying to figure out what I meant. He then looked at Brittney and then at me.

"No. And if I do, this is much more important." He said looking lustfully at Brittney.

I mentally faced palmed on how stupid he is and how he can forget things so easily.

"More important then your grades?" I asked him giving him an obvious hint; I swear if he doesn't get this one I will punch him.

Then his eyes widen slightly as if he remembered something. And once again furrowed his eyebrows in irritation.

"Thank you God"

"I'm sorry babe, but I got to go." He said looking at Brittney with "Sorry eyes".

"Are you serious babe? Your going to leave me for the nerd?!" She said quite irritated. She then leaned close Adrien's ear and whispered audible for both of our ears." I will let you anything you want with me if you stay~. My parents aren't home for 3 days." She said rather seductively and nipped Adrien's ear.

He let out a grunted moan. I was just there, trying hard not to vomit on their rather disgusting and traumatizing display.

"On second thought, I will stay." He said pulling her waist towards his. They both smiled and started to kiss rather violently again.

I'm starting to get irritated; so I snapped.

"Rider, I swear to God; if you don't come here right now, I will tell the teacher what's happening and you will repeat the school year!". I said with irritation in my voice.

He turned to me and sighed. He then grabbed his bag and came towards me.

"Next time if you talk to me like that, I will beat you up." He said and then looked at a quite irritated Brittney." I'm sorry babe, but this is important."

"Whatever", she said and left the other way.

He then glared at me once again with his piercing emerald colored eyes and said." Lets just get this over with." He said walking besides me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked trying to sound innocent and succeeded; while we walked.

"Yes", he said bluntly.

"Good", I said giving him a smile. He just turned his head and walked with me without saying a word.

I like making him angry, it brings me joy and it's so much fun.