Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship

I was now coming back home from the hospital, after going through my surgery; the apricity of outside engulfing my whole being. I was in my bedroom, resting in my bed; a pillow lifting my now healing leg, and I was now able to use both of my arms, also my ribs have healed. Being in the hospital for nearly two months was exhausting, but thanks for my friends and family, it was rather eventful.

Speaking of eventful things, I still can't believe what Mel did. A shiver of embarrassment flowed through me from the mirror.

'He kissed me?! He's kissing me!!!!' Were my thoughts as Adrien connected his lips with mine, I couldn't believe what was happening right now, my whole mind became completely blank.

After a few seconds, he parted from me; my lips now missing the heat from his. He looked into my eyes, his face was flushed and there was a tint of embarrassment in his eyes.

"I like you Hunter. Like, really like you." He said in a deep low voice; I could feel the blush already forming on my face. The weird feeling in my stomach returning to me once again; I opened my mouth to respond to his sudden confession, but was immediately interrupted by a loud scream, or screech even.

"He kissed him!!! He finally kissed him!!!!" Yelled a familiar voice.... Mel??? I looked and turned to see the room, but it was empty; the only people in it was just Adrien and I, so where?

"I know right!! And did you see when he was dancing and acting so cute to see if Hunter could actually see in his glasses. It was hilarious, if only he knew Hunter just wears those glasses because he likes how they look on him." Said Tessa? A blushed even harder. Where are they seeing this?

"I can't believe you guys dragged me into this." Sighed Jaden?! What's happening!!!?

"Shhh, it may seem weird now. But you know you ship them too." Said Mel; I'm getting a little scared. How can I hear there voices, and they saw everything that's happening, but I can't see them.

"So, my brothers the uke." Tessa said in a confirmation voice, I blushed even harder.

And that's when I saw the small phone on the counter, it was left upright facing us; and their I could see their faces?! Did this bitch just FaceTime Jaden's phone, just too see what was going on?!?!

"Mel!!!!!" I yelled infuriated at the top of my lungs.

"Oh shit! He noticed." Was the only thing I noticed until the FaceTime ended.

I blushed once again from Mel's crazy, but smart tactics. Don't ever underestimate a fujoshi and her ship. It was so embarrassing, I wanted to die.

I was briefly interrupted by the knock on my door.

"Honey." Said a very feminine and sweet voice, it was my mom. "You have a visitor"

"Okay." I said, and the door opened to reveal; Jaden.

"Hey man." He said giving me a wave as my mom closed the door, he then sat next to my bed.

"Hey, what's up?" I said.

"Its just, I haven't talked to you since you came back from your kidnapping." He said caressing the back of his neck. "And I wanted to apologize on what Melissa did, I did not know what was going on." He said putting both of his hands in his chest, like he was innocent. I just laughed.

"It's okay, I should have known. She has always been like this." I said, recalling all her tricks she used to do in our old school.

Jaden looked at me confused, and then we both bursted out in laughter.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." He said laughing and nodding. "Sometimes I don't know what I got myself into, but she's such an amazing girl, that it doesn't matter all the craziness she does." He said, his eyes held a huge amount of love, and so did his smile. The only thing that could cause him to act like this, is Mel.

"Yeah, she's a crazy one; but I wouldn't change her for the world." I said with a small smile; everything I have been through, from bad to good; Mel has always been there for me.

Jaden just gave me a small smile, as if he understood why I said it. He knows how precious Mel is too me, and I know how she is for him. Our love for her is different, yet it has the same effect; and that is we will do anything for her.
~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~

In a far away place, called school library. There were two people plotting something.

"So, hows the thing." Said a man that was currently hiding in another bookshelf row.

"They kissed." Said the girl bluntly, she was pretending to search for a book in the other row, the man almost revealed his cover from his shock.

"They...... Kissed?? How?" The man said, trying to keep his composure and not to expose his shock.

"Well first, I have the video." The girl said, the male flinched a little. "Adrien was doing some cute stuff, checking if Hunter could actually see without his glasses. Not knowing that those glasses aren't even prescribed to him." She said.

"Go on." Said the man, now becoming impatient. He wanted to know what happened so badly, it was quite a shock hearing the words that kept on going from the girls mouth, but he needed to hear everything, to see if everything was coming to plan.

"In one, he came closer to Hunter and started to tickle him; it was adorable." The women said, offering her opinion. Clenching her fist to prevent a noise to come out.

"I could imagine it was." Said the man.

"Then, one thing led to another; and Adrien kissed him." She said; "Hunter was so flustered. Flustered Hunter is the best." The girl said, trying not to squeal or anything else; knowing that it will come out weird or creepy.

"I need the video." The man said. "I need to confirm this. You know, for security purposes." The man said looking side to side suspiciously.

"Alright." She said. "I forgot to mention."

"What? What is it?!" The man said seeming desperate.

"Adrien just confirmed that they are in a loving relationship." She said, the man eyes widen, and he couldn't prevent the smile that was forming on his face.

"I ship it." The man said simply. "I shipped it since Hunter walked in my classroom; I knew that him and Adrien would make a perfect pair. And I am never wrong Ms. Melissa"; said the man.

"Yes sir; you were right to pair them up for the project Mr. Johnson." Melissa said, nodding at the teachers statement.

"Like I said before, I am ever wrong" he said. "Don't you just love, nerd and jock love."

"Yes sir, indeed I do." She said. "Now, Goodbye." Mel said, and like that left.