Meet the Green Family

And once again. I'm in love with them😍💕

Lets continue with the story.
~~~~~~~~
Hunter's pov

It has been 2 weeks since I have been in the hospital, and Adrien has visited me every single day. Also Melissa and Jaden to see how I was doing, and giving me homework and notes for school; as you know, Mel did not come out injured of our kidnapping. Just a few bruises and cuts, nothing major like me; and that's because Billy grown rather fond of my stay.

I was currently trying to get out of the bathroom with help of a nurse, her name is Rebecca and she is really kind. I did small jumps, as Rebecca held my good arm giving me support. When I finished my jumping to my bed, I was laid there softly and now stared at the white ceiling. Rebecca left the room, and now I stayed here to think.

There isn't really much to do in the hospital, and more if you are the patient. I turned to my right side and stared at my window; I saw the buildings, car filled streets, and the crowded sidewalks. Some people walked calmly, looking like small ants; and others ran. I wonder how long it will take me to walk again.

I was then ripped out of my thoughts when I heard the door creak open, I looked its way just to see Rebecca once again.

"You have new visitors Mr. Green." She aid calmly.

'New visitors?' Was the only thing that came to mind.

When the door opened more, 3 people came into sight. My eyes widen to the sudden surprise, it was my parents and my little sister.

My mom with the same sweet smile she had on her face, her brown thin shoulder length hair came perfectly with the slight curl it had on the end of it, her big brown eyes were filled with happiness and sorrow towards me.

My father, as well as my mother, he had that small sweet smile on him, his black short hair had small strands of white, signifying his old age or stress, his big green eyes had the same emotion as moms.

Then my little sister, her dirty blonde long hair was out as always, she had a small smirk on her face, maybe because she got to see me and I was already healing; her big green eyes looked directly at me, they held a smilies emotion as my parents, but different at the same time. What they held was joy, and nothing more.

Me and my sister are quite similar in many traits, my parents sometimes joke around saying that she's the female version of me. And I agree. Just like me, she's bi, loves Netflix, anime, smart, athletic, sassy, and doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Her favorite animal are dolphins, while I do not have a specific favorite, and she's studying to become a doctor.

"Who banged you up this time?" She said as she walked towards me. She cocked her eyebrow as she looked at me, her smirk never diminishing, it was only replaced with a much more, how do I say this, sadistic one. "Who's the one I need to send to the morgue." She said as she held her right fist into her left hand.

"Sweetie, you know that I'm the one who will finish the job." My dad said as he placed his left hand on her left shoulder. "You're far to young to dirty your precious hands in some filthy bastards blood, maybe next time." He said. All I could do was cock my right eyebrow.

"Honey, you know how they say; women first." My mom said, and we all finches. Because how can she say something so terrifying and still have that sweet smile on her face.

'Yes, my family is truly terrifying.' I thought as I sweat dropped.

"There's no need for that." I said and they all looked at me like I was crazy. "I think that he might be going into some diverse torturing methods with Gordon, you know, Melissa's dad." I said, my mom only looked at my dad.