Cutie Pie, huh💕

Well damn; I need to stop doing this everytime

Now to the story
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently sitting on my bed, while Mel is looking through my closet and throwing clothes on either the floor or the bed. She has been a little hyper since I told her about me and Rider's 'hangout' today; she started saying that I need to look hot, and if I recall correctly she yelled 'my ship is almost sailing', whatever that means.

"— then you guys will get married; and will adopt little kids. And then I will be an auntie!" She half yelled with excitement.

I chocked on my own saliva while hearing the words that came out of her mouth and almost fell on the floor.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Oh, you were listening; nothing...... Hehehe" She said a little embarrassed.

I looked at her one last time, and then poured all my focus on my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

You: Hey; are u going to pick me up?

Adrien: Do u want me too?

You: Well it's ur decision; but I will advise u, that I may or may not get lost on my way to the movies🙄

Adrien: Fine I will pick u up.

Adrien: How r u going to get lost? Aren't u supposed to be smart?🤔 ( ̄ー ̄)

You: First of all, I get lost easily. Second of all, being smart has nothing to do with a person who is bad on taking directions😐 so fuck off🖕🏼🖕🏼

Adrien: Σ(゚дlllI'm sorry; why u so mean('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) if u keep being like that, no one will want u and u will die alone.

You: I don't give a fuck; who would want to be with an idiotic person anyway.

Adrien: U will never get a boyfriend if u keep thinking like that( ̄▽ ̄) or girlfriend; i don't judge

You: Bitch; did u just assumed my sexuality?🙃

Adrien: of course not. You don't give me hints for me to assume anything( ' ' )

You: Rider

Adrien: yes?

You: Get ur ass here, before I change my plans on going to the movies with u☺️

Adrien: Shit; I knew u got mad at me.

You: And how did u know that?☺️

Adrien: You called me by my last name, and that emoji; it's basically saying, if I make a wrong move u will kill me.

You: Smart boy; see u later

~~~~~~~~

I was currently talking to Mel and her new boyfriend Jaden. Who knew that Mel will get a boyfriend; well, a boy that has enough patience to deal with her that is; well, other then myself of course.

Jaden isn't half bad to be completely honest with you; he's sweet and caring towards Mel, and is funny for Mel's type of humor, and corny for when he needs to be. He's absolutely Mel's dream guy. And also, has became my friend; I hope that he and Mel become happy together, but if he hurts Mel, I won't hesitate to torture him.

We were currently talking about some types of anime ( yes I do love anime, Mel was the one that introduced it to me ); until there was sudden knock on the door.

I knew who it was already; it had to be Adrien. I slowly made my way towards the door and twisted the doorknob to reveal, the idiot himself, Adrien.

Just like I suspected.

"Your late." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Yeah, Sorry about that. Traffic." He said caressing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I decided to forgive him and gave him a small nod, following it with an "alright".

"So shall we be going" he said looking at me up and down.

"Yes we shall" I said walking out the door; but not leaving without saying my goodbyes to Mel and Jaden.

When we were already at the car, Adrien opened my door for me like a gentlemen.

"Didn't you just said this wasn't a date, why you acting so gentlemen like?" I said looking at him in the eyes, while sitting down on the car seat.

" First of all, this isn't a date. Second of all, I'm always a gentlemen cutie pie " he said while winking at me.

I started laughing while he made his way to the drivers seat. He was starting the car when I looked at him and said:

"Dude, did you just call me cutie pie? I'm a guy for crying out loud?!" I said while laughing and holding my gut; I was laughing so hard to the point I couldn't breathe.

But for some reason when he called me cutie pie, there was a warm feeling inside my stomach, that I couldn't explain. And it wasn't the excruciating pain that has exactly developed from me laughing so hard.

"It doesn't matter, your as cute as a cutie pie." He said while looking at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I said wiping the single tear that was coming out of my right eye. "Just drive idiot"

"Whatever you say cutie pie." He said with a smirk.

I just started to look outside the window, as he began to drive.

'As cute as a cutie pie, huh.' I thought while a small smile crafted my face.

'I wouldn't mind if Adrien started calling me that for now on.'

~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for chapter 19.

Sorry for the long wait. Its just if ur a crappy writer having writers block, it will definitely take awhile.😅

And thank u for all ur supporting comments for this book; it truly makes me happy that people are actually liking my book😆

I just wanted to say thank u and that I love u guys❤️

Till next time

❤️🙌🏼Preach🙌🏼❤️

❤️🙌🏼Preach🙌🏼❤️