Promise

Hey guy's I'm back! I finally have my summer break and I'm so happy right now. I will try to continue on being consistent with my updates for this book and my others. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

When you want to have this curl type, but instead you have different curl patterns🙂 What's your hair type?

Now, let's continue with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV:

Tessa and I were talking in the living room about future plans we should do together once spring break comes. We decided that we all should at least hangout 2 days throughout that week, that way we have 5 days to ourselves and have something to look forward to.

"We can all watch a movie at the movie theaters," Tessa said. I nodded my head.

"What movie do you think we should watch?" I asked her.

"I don't know, it depends what genre we are looking for and when we are going," Tessa said.

"That's true. But if I were to choose a movie, I want to see the 'Endgame' or 'Us'," I told her. Her eyes lit up a bit.

"I want to see those movies too. I also want to watch 'Pet Sematary' and 'Spider-Man Far From Home'," she added. I only nodded my head.

"How about you Hunter?" I asked him, he has been beside us for a while now and hasn't said a thing. He only remained silent, as if he didn't hear me. "Hunter?" I said again, no reply.

"Hunter? Hey, Hunter? Hunter!" Tessa yelled in his ear, her loud voice made me flinch and quickly cover my ears. Hunter winced in pain and then glared at her.

"What was that for?" He said as he massaged his right ear in suffering.

"We have been calling you for a while now, but you were spaced out. What were you thinking about?" Tessa said to him, he immediately shook his head rapidly and began to stutter.

"N-n-nothing! You want some tea I kinda want some tea right now," he said before hurrying up and heading to the kitchen.

"Hey! Don't go finishing my tea!" Tessa yelled at Hunter as he disappeared in the kitchen.

A few days have passed since the whole scenario between Hunter and Damien, and since then Hunter has been acting a little weird. He's been very absent-minded lately, and not only in school. Even at his house, he's been acting strange. Two days ago, I was hanging out with him and Tessa at their house when their parents were at work like usual and Hunter was spacing out throughout the whole conversation. And when I asked him what's wrong, he would get flustered all of a sudden and tell me everything's fine. I'm starting to become a bit worried about him, his actions remind me a little to when he was getting bullied. Although I do know that is not what's happening right now, Hunter has become much stronger since then, both mentally and physically. Maybe it has something to do with his relationship with Adrien. If it is, I must know what has him all spaced out.

"Hey, what do you think has Hunter all absent-minded?" I asked Tessa, she only raised her shoulders as an 'I don't know' and shifted her gaze at the kitchen. You could see the hint of worry in her eyes. No one knows what's going on in his head, he's not always easy to read either.

"Do you think it has something to do with Adrien?" Tessa asked, my eyes widen a bit of surprise that we came to the same conclusion.

"I don't know, but I think that too," I said to her.

"I hope it isn't, or Adrien will have a whole world of pain coming his way," Tessa said. She clenched both her fists and scrunched her nose slightly in anger. I nodded agreeing to what she just said, doesn't matter how much I like Adrien, if he hurts Hunter, I will personally deliver a nightmare he never knew would happen.