Hard On

That love even surpasses death❤️

This chapter contains some very light smut, so beware and enjoy😆💖

Let's continue
~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah," Adrien said lowly. He looked at his rosy hair, he chuckled a little when he looked at himself in the mirror. "Thank you, Hunt," Adrien said. He gave me one more big warm hug.

"What are boyfriends for," I told him. A small gentle smile plastered on my face. He looked into my eyes before placing a small gentle kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and my smile grew a bit more.

"You're really great, you know that?" He asked me with a smile on his face, I just looked at him.

"Of course I know, I'm not only great, but I'm also fabulous," I told him. "I'm perfect," I told him as I left his warm embrace.

"There is no such thing as perfection," he said trying to counter my argument.

"No such thing as perfection?" I scoffed at him, I placed my right hand towards my chest. "Have you met me?" I said in playful disbelief, a small laugh escaped Adrien's lips. He then walked towards me and grabbed my waist, he pulled my waist towards his rather harshly, a smirk formed both of our lips. "Aren't you becoming a little rough?" I asked him playfully.

"I thought you liked it rough," he said as his face came a little closer towards mine.

"That might be true," I said. I placed both of my hands around his neck. He moved his head closer to mine to close the gap between us and I did the same. Once our lips met each other they started to go at a slow pace. They mingled slowly with each other and in all honesty, I was becoming impatient. I pulled Adrien's face towards me harshly and one of his hands cupped my left cheek and pulled me towards him.

The kiss now was starting to become deeper and deeper. Adrien licked my bottom lip, and I immediately complied with his obvious demand. His tongue slipped through my lips and started to mingle with my own. The thoughts that occupied my mind now started to completely fade away. I even forgot we were in the bathroom, all my focus was on Adrien and this kiss. Nothing else.

Our tongues fought for dominance, and like usual, he won. His tongue roamed my mouth through our now heated kiss, tasting every part of me, not leaving a part of my mouth untouched. Adrien pulled the back of my hair tightly and a low moan escaped my lips, I could feel him smirk through our kiss. He's enjoying himself too much. His other hand that held my waist roamed its way up my body, going under the fabric of my hoodie and now touching my bare torso. I arched my lower back once I felt his somewhat cold hands roam my stomach. I was going to escape his grip, but he then pushed me between the corner bathroom walls and his handheld the back of my neck closer to him. There was no escaping this anymore, I was completely cornered.

I started to become a little light-headed from the long kiss we shared. Adrien's hand was still resting on my bare waist's skin and the other was still on the back of my neck; my lips were now beginning to swell as the kiss continued and I wondered if Adrien's lips are doing the same as well. It seemed like Adrien wasn't being affected by this kiss at all, it also seemed like he forgot we were in the boy's bathroom.

After a few seconds past, Adrien detached his lips from my own and I felt like I could breathe again. He then pulled the back of my hair harshly, causing my head to pull back as well; a small quick groan escaped my lips from the sudden slightly painful pull. He attached his lips onto my jaw and started trailing small continuous kisses down my jawline and neck. He stopped right next to my Adam's apple and began to lick the small area, a small groan echoed throughout the bathroom's walls. After licking that area for a few seconds, he started to harshly suck on the bare skin causing a few moans to escape my lips.