What a day

Exactly💁🏽‍♀️

~~~~~~~

When Adrien pulled up to my house, he gave me a wide smile and I returned it with a small one.

"I hope this date doesn't make you think I cause trouble, because I swear I could make it up to you. Not that the date wasn't fun, it was perfect, until those idiots showed up. And talking about those bastards, I'm so sorry they hurt you when I see them again I will-," he said not taking a break to breathe. He was getting all flustered for no reason, and he was a little embarrassed. I looked at him and pat his shoulder getting his attention.

"It's fine Adrien, there is no need to make such a commotion," I said giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and as I got out of the car, he grabbed my wrist.

I looked at him rather confused.

"I forgot to tell you something back there," he said while he caressed the back of his neck. He had a small blush covering bellow his eyes and cheeks.

"And what would that might be?" I said to him.

"You looked awesome beating the crap out of those guys," he said. He smiled and then let go of my arm. The blush crept on my face rapidly and he took this as an opportunity to close the car door and drive off, leaving me completely dumbfounded.

I lowered my head as I blushed madly, I knew my face was completely red at this moment. I clenched my fists and closed my eyes, refraining myself from doing something I might regret.

"Idiot" I mumbled under my breath and went inside my house.

I ran up the stairs and entered my room, I jumped on my bed landing face-first on my pillow. I stayed there for a few moments until I started to scream all my feelings of the day in my pillow. I then lifted my head from my pillow and rested my chin on it, I hugged it rather tightly and looked at the window outside; surrendering to my thoughts.

"Why is he so damn cute all the time? Why does he make me feel this way? Can't he act normal for once? Isn't he supposed to be a jock? From all the jocks I needed to deal with back home, he's completely different from all of them. Can I even call him a jock? Why is he so childish all the time? And adorable? And cute? And charming.....? Wait........"

"Do I like him?"

My eyes widen in sudden realization from my actual feelings.

'I can't like him. He's popular for crying out loud if I like him I will draw too much attention to myself. Well, more than I already have.'

'I need to be completely sure about this, and for that I need Mel.' I thought while I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

I waited for a while until Mel's voice.

'Hunty? What's up.'

'I need your help.'

'What's wrong?'

'Code Silver'

And like that, she hung up.

3
2
1

Ding dong~ Ding dong.

She's here. But, I thought she had a key? And when I was about to get off my bed to open the door, she burst into my room.

"Explain," she said. It was more as a command as she sat on the floor.

You see, cold silver is more like. I think I have a crush on someone but I'm not sure.