Empty Threats

And I'm back after a very stressful time in College. So happy I just have a month until vacation😁

Now let's continue with the story
~~~~~~~~~

"Adrien, are you hard?" I chuckled as I saw the bulge under his zipper area. A blush crept on his face once the words escaped my lips, he shook his head frantically denying what I said repeatedly. I couldn't help but let a small laugh out loud; he was acting so cute right now.

"No, no I'm not!" He repeatedly said in a somewhat high-pitched tone. Me guessing he feels a bit embarrassed right now.

"Do you want any help with that?" I asked him a little flirtatiously. My right hand touched his clothed member trapped in his jeans, I could feel how his 'buddy' reacted to my touch, even though the material of his jeans and boxers covered him. Adrien's eyes widen and the blush on his face got darker.

Who knew Adrien had this shy type of side to him? He's even acting like a virgin right now when he obviously isn't. Technically, in a way, he is unless he has done it with a guy before. Here I thought that he was going to dominate me, but maybe he's the one who wants to be dominated.

'This is going to be fun,' I thought as a smirk crafted on my lips. I was about to unzip his jeans until he grabbed my wrists rather tightly. I looked at him a little confused with what he was doing right now; 'does he not want me to relieve him?'

"What are you doing?" He asked me, his voice seemed to have gotten a little deeper, not like that was possible.

"I was about to help you with your problem, but it seems you don't want my help?" I told him, my words much more as a question than a statement.

"I thought you didn't want to lose your virginity in high school," he said. His eyes never leaving my own. Not gonna lie, his gaze seemed to make me feel a bit intimidated at this moment; it's as if I did something wrong.

"I don't," I simply told him.

"Then what were you about to do?" He asked.

"I was just gonna give you a handjob," I said softly. "I don't know what's the problem with that. I was just assuming responsibility."

"Responsibility?"

"Yeah, technically I was the one that caused"-I lowered my gaze to his pants and pointed towards his bulge- "that", I told him.

"Hunter, you don't need to assume any responsibility," he told me. His right hand covered his eyes and his middle finger and thumb massaged his temple. It was as if he was beginning to become annoyed. "Just leave, I will take care of this myself."

"What if I still want to help you?" I questioned him, it's true that part of me wanted to help him because I caused it, but the other part of me wanted to genuinely satisfy him. I may or may not have gotten a bit irritated on how I saw Brittney trying to snatch Adrien away from me.

"What was that?" He said to me, his eyes seem to become a darker shade of emerald, the emotion that his eyes portrayed was just filled with hunger. It's as if he was a starving wolf and I was just a bunny rabbit. I gulped.

"Uhh.." Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. I didn't exactly know how to react right now, his gaze was too powerful, I couldn't look away. His body began to lean over me, I just leaned back until he grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the bathroom walls. A small low groan escaped my lips, my back tingled a bit in the slight pain it was in. I was about to ask Adrien why he pushed me to the wall, or why he pushed me so hard. That was until I saw the intense hunger his eyes had as it stared directly at my own.

He looked at my lips for a few seconds before looking at my eyes, then he glanced at my lips again. He bit his lips slowly and then looked at me, his eyes looked darker and more intense than before, he slowly leaned forward towards me and caught my lips into a slow deep kiss. The kiss took me by complete surprise, but seconds later I was already melting into the kiss and kissing him back. His left hand grabbed the back of my head to deepen the kiss and decrease any type of gap between us. Our breaths mingled together into one before diminishing into the air. He didn't take long to slip his tongue across my bottom lip, I didn't respond, so he let out a deep growl and bit my bottom lip rather harshly. I yelped, he took this as an opportunity and then plunged his tongue into my mouth. His tongue came into contact with my own and the unnecessary battle of dominance began, of course, he won.

Before anything could become even more heated, he separated his lips from my own. The warmth from his lips still lingered on my lips, before they became cold in seconds. His face leaned into my neck once again, his warm breath tickled my neck and collar bone slightly, his lips then gently kissed the hickeys he left on me earlier. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes tightly, I didn't know what he was trying to do, but I couldn't do anything to stop him now. He then kissed the hickey from the back of my ear, I gulped, my body already becoming warmer and warmer as his body was still against mine. His left hand still gently ruffling the back of my hair softly.

"I'm not a patient man Hunter. I don't want you touching me first. I want to be the first one to satisfy you and watch you squirm under me. Hearing you moan and moan 'more' as I continue to tease you with just my fingers." He whispered throatily in my ear. "I'm gonna make you such a mess, you won't be able to live without me. You will be begging me to stop because I will be making you feel so good that you will cry. Believe me, Hunter, when I tell you once you let me become one with you, that day I will make you cum until you cry," he said. Then left the bathroom, leaving me completely alone after telling me that.

I then slid down to the floor. I didn't know what to feel right now. How should I feel? What would a person do or say once someone tells them that? Once their BOYFRIEND tells them that?

He's kidding me, right?

He must be kidding...

That was just an empty threat...

An empty promise...

Right..?

~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you guys today!

How did you like it?

Remember that the extra smut scene has not happened, so Adrien hasn't touched Hunter yet.

See you guys next time, have a nice day!💖

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣