Another Hangout?

Ring~ Ring~

Have you ever had the feeling of destroying your alarm clock, because it disrupted your sleep. Like just throw it across the room so hard that it actually shatters when it crashes the wall; i have been so tempted to do it every morning, but then I remember my phone is actually my alarm clock. Even though the feeling of still smashing it across the wall still doesn't fade, I just try to calm myself with a little bit of music in the morning.

But that didn't manage to calm me down today,  I was still in a bad mode after listening to my playlist. Then again; when am I ever in a good mood for school?

I changed in some gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said 'I'm one hell of a butler' and a picture of Sebastian on top of the quote with his index finger on his smiling lips signaling anyone to shut up, and his eyes a glowing red. Shit, I love Black Butler so much.

I decided to take my car today to school, I am not in the walking mood today. I walked towards my black BMW M3, also known as, Bassy. Don't judge me.

I decided to pick up Mel too, I called her to be ready in 5 min. And when I pulled over, she came out immediately. I noticed she had a shirt of black butler too, but hers was slightly different from mine. She had a picture of Ciel, both of his eyes completely showing his contract, and it said 'This is an order.'

When she came in and we have already exchanged our greetings, she noticed my black butler shirt and she almost freaked.

~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~

After a few minutes in screeching in the car from Set It Off songs, we finally came to school. Mel left for class early, but I know she's just looking for Jaden; and I just walked around the halls a bit. When I turned the corner to go to my locker, I bumped into a hard fleshy being. When I looked up to see who it was, it was none other then.......

Damien

I haven't seen this guy in weeks, oh wait..... That was because he was suspended. Ha!

"If it isn't the nerd." He said glaring at me, I only smirked at him, my right hand in my right pocket and my left hand holding my left book bag strap.

"I prefer to be called intellectual badass if you don't mind." I said while i walked away from him. He held my book bag and prevented me from walking away from him. We were side by side.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To class, duh. Man, and I thought you couldn't get more dumb, I guess I underestimated you." I said to him.

"You're making a huge mistake" he growled at me.

Hunter don't say it. Remember you promised not to cause trouble. Ignore him. Don't- To late.

"If you want to know about mistakes, how about you look at yourself in the mirror." I said as I smirked.

"You are so dead." He said while he threw myself at the floor.

I quickly got up and started dodging his sloppy punches; he has no stance, and is completely off balance. If he was ever in a real match with me, no, with anybody; he wouldn't have a chance. I was so concentrated on dodging Damien's punches, I didn't notice that there was something on the floor behind me causing me to trip and fall on my butt. Damien was going to punch me in the face, taking his only chance on hitting me, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came. I opened my left eye slowly to see what happened, just to see a hand stopped his punch.