Stupid Conscience!

Raise ur hand if u have this fear🙋🏽‍♀️

Lets continue with the story my pretties
~~~~~~~~

That was so embarrassing.

I thought as I hid under my blanket, I tried to hide my blush with my pillow, but I knew it was impossible. I clutched my pillow like my life depended on it, and hid my face and body from the world. I just want the world to swallow me whole right now, free me from this huge embarrassment.

Adrien left after my sudden outburst, I honestly didn't want him too; I was just so embarrassed, my little sister left right after. Maybe they're just outside the room, getting something to eat, maybe? I didn't know.

I can't go outside, I can't walk. Having a fractured leg sucked, I can't walk properly without help, the cast is itchy and uncomfortable, I can't move it; it really does suck. The doctor told me I won't be able to walk properly for 6 months, but knowing my incredible healing ability, I will be able to heal in 3.

I will be able to go to school soon, catch up on every assignment. Hangout with Mel and Jaden again, go out with my family; I would be able to do a lot of stuff once I'm healed.

Go out with Adrien.

I blushed once again and hid my face on my pillow. I feel so embarrassed, and my mind just likes making my situation worse. Stupid conscience!

His soft like marshmallow lips...

'Ahhh!' I screamed in my head as the memories of that night came flooding back to my head. I hid my face even more on my pillow, my blush evidently growing.. My conscience is the worse...

Remember how he pushed you roughly to the wall. It was so rough, yet it wasn't; it was just right...

'Stop'

He was so dominant, you like it like that, don't you?

'.....'

How he managed to find every single one of your weak spots, it was incredible. He knew where to touch you, and where not too; it's like, he knew your body more than you do.

'I want to die'

How he pushed you to the bed, he was so rough, yet gentle. His touch was so gentle, yet his actions was so rough. It's like, he wanted you, no, needed you.

'Now I Really want to die.'

But, you like it rough, right?

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I repeatedly hit my head on the pillow. I was a blushing mess; I hate my conscience! It's a complete bitch!

"Hunter are you okay?" Yelled my little sister, as she ran into the room. On her tail, came Adrien; they looked so worried.

"Yes, I'm fine. Can you get out please, wait, no; come here Tessa. Adrien please step out." I said as I still had the covers on me, I basically looked like those lame ghost that are just bedsheets on top of themselves. Then after a while, Adrien left and Tessa stayed. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, anything." She said as she nodded.

"Kill me." I said.

"What?! No!!!" She said as she looked at me like I was crazy. "I can never do that!"

"You just need to go and disconnect my life support. Easy." I half yelled.

"You're not on life support Hunter!" She half yelled back.