Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever

Bwahahha

I'm back my bitches/potatoes! Now who missed me? From my old readers; comment here.

Now lets continue with the story..
~~~~~~~

I woke up by the accursed sound of my alarm clock, a.k.a my phone alarm. I groaned as I turned to the left side of my bed and tried to ignore the loud sounds my phone alarm emitted. My phone was on top of my desk, which was beside my bed. But, I placed my phone on the farthest corner, knowing that if I place it beside me, I will most probably smash the snooze button.

The alarms didn't falter through these long minutes, in fact; they became even louder and more repetitive. I rose my upper body on the bed, now in a sitting position and glared at my accursed phone; my eyes nearly shut from my tiredness and my hair a mess, but a hot mess like all of me.

I stood off my comfy bed and took my thick covers off my legs. My legs now exposed shivered a bit in the slightly chilly atmosphere and wind my room had. I then walked towards the front of my desk and put my glasses on, and then looked at my phone and pressed the stop button, then I looked at the time.

'7:12am'

I rolled my eyes slightly looking at the early hour, and walked groggily to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I was a bit startled at the dark figure that was shown in the mirror. Making me take a few steps back from slight fear. I turned on the lights and flinched at the ugly reflection of, myself?

'Damn, that's me?' I thought as I looked closely at the mirror to get a better look, now leaning a bit towards it. 'I'm a mess, but a hot sexy mess'. I thought to myself and winked at myself, 'because I can and I'm fine as fuck!'

I, after contemplating the sexy god presented to myself in the mirror decided to eventually do my bathroom routine. That just consisted of brushing my teeth, using the toilet, and washing my face. Once I was done, I left the bathroom and went to my room to change.

I looked through my closet, and decided to go comfortable today; which means little baggy grey sweatpants and a simple basic white tee. I then went to the bathroom deciding if I should at least brush my messy hair, I looked myself in the mirror and decided to leave it messy. I wasn't for that today, there wasn't any special occasion anyway...

Well, that I remember.

I walked cautiously downstairs with my phone in hand, don't want to trip, and go to the hospital again.

I then went to the kitchen to prepare at least some things to have for lunch at school. I took out my water bottle from the freezer and placed them slightly frozen bottle inside my book bag, I also entered a granola bar for if I get hungry in class. I walked out of the kitchen and looked for my earphones, which was in my book bags' first pocket. Once I was done and about to leave the house, there was a knock on the door; me knowing it was Mel, opened the door, and went outside.

Mel had a huge smile on her face, she seemed a bit excited going to school with me again. Not that she doesn't like going with Tessa, but she can't because she's suspended...

"Let's go Hunty!" She squealed in excitement as she held my hand and dragged me at a somewhat fast pace to school.

"Woah! What's the rush?" I chuckled lightly as I speeded walked with her. She only giggled a bit and kept on walking.

It only took us a few minutes to reach school, even though we lived like 5 blocks away from it. As we walked I felt a little nervous; this was the first time I came to school in months, it made me a bit nervous. As Mel kept dragging me to my class, I just saw people staring at us and whispering with one another. But who could blame them? It's not every day that they could see a walking God, a.k.a, myself.

Mel entered the classroom and almost all the students were in there, but not the teacher because we were somewhat early.

"Bitch I'm back and better than ever!" I somewhat yelled as I entered the room, almost all eyes were on me and I just walked towards my seat.

As I sat down, almost all the girls that were in my room came running towards me. I was a bit confused and shocked when the girls surrounded my desk, I was going to ask them why are they doing this, but then was immediately interrupted by one of them.

"You are so brave!" She said.

'What do they mean by brave? Wait... Do they know??' I thought, panicking a bit; no one, and I mean no one should know about us being kidnapped.

"I know, and you're so sweet too." Another girl cooed.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked incuriously.

"Well, It's just-" A girl said, but was immediately interrupted by another one.

"Shh, remember we can't say. We promised him," she said in a whisper. But I heard everything.

Adrien, that idiot...

"Oh yeah." The girl said as she put both of her hands on her mouth.

"What's your name?" Asked another girl, immediately changing the subject.

"H-Hunter," I said hesitantly. All the girls looked at themselves and giggled.

"Hunter? Well, I don't mind being your prey." A girl said and winked at me, I was taken aback by her flirting. Almost made me forget their little "secret".

"Okay, I will admit it. That was pretty smooth." I said and the girls started to giggle. "But sorry ladies, I'm taken," I said smirking and raising both of my hands in surrender. They all awed in dissatisfaction and went to their seats in defeat.

Now that I'm alone in my seat, there's only one thing in mind; and that is...

What did that idiot tell them?

~~~~~~~~

And that's it for today! I hope you guys liked this chapter, and sorry this took so long; I had writers block.

Still don't know what's Adrien's surprised for Hunter🤔 What do you guys think our big childish idiot has for our little Hunter? Comment what you guys think.

Bye see u soon with another update my babes💕