Extra- Smut chapter

Warning: 🔞⚠️No social distancing ahead⚠️🔞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's room 69," he said with a low laugh. I just made my way upstairs, as if I own the place and know where I'm going.

As we were looking for the room, the only thing I could think about was taking off these wet clothes. My white shirt felt wet and slimy against my upper body. Worst of all, because it's made of thin material, you can see my skin. The most disgusting feeling was my pants. It's rough material being wet against my legs, was the worst feeling ever. And don't get me started about the shoes. In short, I just need to get these clothes off.

"Hey, I found the room," Adrien said.

"Dibs on the shower," I said. Before he could reply, I was already in the bathroom. I took off my clothes rapidly and made sure to have my phone dry off around a towel, just like my watch.

As I was taking a shower, I had my phone shuffle my playlist. One thing is for sure in my life, I can never take a shower without my own concert inside. You will never catch me lacking. As the songs go by, "Love talk" by WayV played, and it was the English version. No matter what situation I'm in, I will always sing the lyrics to this song. So when I tell you my body reacted on its own when this song played, I wasn't lying.

Once I was done with my shower, I put on a robe that was close by. Then, I placed my wet clothes around the sink, in hopes it can dry quickly. When I opened the door, Adrien already had his clothes laid on the dresser of the room. He had a towel wrapped around his torso, and once my eyes met him, the only thing I could see was his exposed wet chest. I gulped unconsciously, now actually seeing him. His dirty blond hair was dripping wet, making him more attractive once he slid it back with his hand. His slightly muscular body shined a bit with the room's light. And his chest just looked so good.

'I wonder how good it will look in front of my face,' I thought as I bit my lip.

"Interesting song choices, never knew you had a kinky side," he said with a smirk. That's when I realized my phone was still playing music, for the worst part, it was playing "Lights down low" by Maejor.

I couldn't really say anything. No point in denying what he already heard. The only thing I did was immediately turn off my phone. Adrien walked towards me, eyeing me down with each step. The smirk on his face grew even more playful than before. My back was against the bathroom door once Adrien was in front of me. His left hand wrapped around my lower back, bringing me closer to him.

"So, you want your hair pulled?" He asked. A smirk appeared on my lips and I leaned into his ear.

"Maybe. Maybe even my legs pushed back," I said seductively, biting his ear lobe. He brought me into a kiss, but this kiss was different. It wasn't like our other kisses, nor the usual deep ones, this was even more heated. His tongue slid into my mouth and we fought for dominance, rarely enough, I won.

The kiss was deep, and I can hear him breathe heavily. As I tasted him, he let out a small moan, bringing out a pleasant tingle inside my body. I open my eyes a bit, just to see how he looks as I kiss him. His cheeks were a light rosy color and he looked like he was enjoying the kiss, that turned me on. My hands wrapped around his neck and pushed his head closer to deepen the kiss. Adrien's free hand made its way inside my robe and grasped my left nipple. I breathed in suddenly and he took this opportunity to gain control. His tongue explored my mouth, tasting everything inside of me.

His hand cupped the back of my neck firmly, as his tongue forcibly roamed through my mouth. The other hand holding my nipple, made it's way slowly up and down the left side of my waist. His cold hand made me shiver with each stroke. As I succumbed deeper into the kiss, his hands slowly removed the top part of my robe. My bare chest pressed against his own, leaving no gaps between us. Adrien then lifted my leg and pressed it against his side. His hand slowly made its way to my inner thigh and began to caress it. My member slowly rising with each gentle touch. I whimpered softly as his hand gently touched my inner and outer thigh, but completely ignoring where I needed his touch the most. I could feel him smirk between the kiss, and I already knew he was going to keep on teasing me.