Starry night❤️✨

"Oh Hunter, has anyone ever told you that you're so cute when you're flustered," he whispered in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. I pushed him away preventing him from doing anything else to me.

"N-no I'm not!" I stuttered. It was dusk already, so the intense blush on my face is still visible to him. He just chuckled at me, which made me a lot more irritated. "Shut up!" I yelled a bit angrier than I anticipated. I turned around showing him my back and crossed my arms.

He laughed even louder.

"I hope you choke," I whispered as he kept on laughing. I couldn't take his laughter anymore, so I stood up and was about to leave until he grabbed my right arm and pulled me towards him.

I hit my back with his chest and my head hit his left shoulder, thankfully I didn't hurt my butt because of the pile of blankets. He suddenly hugged me, and I flinched a bit by his action.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," he said as he hugged me. His head rested on top of my head and it was obvious that he was trying to contain his laughter. He was literally trembling. I did something that I thought I would never do in my life. I pouted.

Adrien then kissed my left cheek hard. Which of course took me by surprise. And squashed my face a little.

"You are so cute when you're angry," he said as he kept on hugging me. But now it seemed like he was trying to attach himself onto me.

"Yeah? Well, I'm about to get real fucking adorable!" I barked back, all seriousness in my voice. He let go of me and I glared at him, he had that idiotic smile on his face and I just sighed out almost all of my anger.

Sometimes I just need to close my eyes, count to ten, breathe in deeply, and remember I don't look good in prison stripes.

I didn't even bother saying anything to him anymore, I just laid down on the blankets which were rather soft and comfortable if I must say. And Adrien did the same, laying down right next to me. We just looked up the sky, seeing that the sky slowly grew darker and darker. It was rather peaceful.

After a while, the sky now was completely black and covered in stars. Which was truly beautiful. To make things even more perfect, there were soft chirps from the crickets and small fireflies flew around the fields and some were also around us. It looked magical, even though I might sound like a girl, but it was so beautiful and romantic. I couldn't help but smile.

"You know, this is the first time I needed to put so much thought and effort in a date for a person," Adrien said softly. I gently moved my head to the right to look at him. He was still looking at the sky. The moonlight softly lit his face, only shining a few of his facial features. His emerald green eyes looked darker in the moonlight and his face looked more defined than usual, and his blond hair shined a bit.

Just looking at him made me fall in love with him even more.

"I would usually not care where I took them. To a restaurant, McDonald's, Taco Bell, the movies, not even anywhere at all. They wouldn't care. I don't know if it was because they were in it for the popularity, the money, or just to get me in bed. Because I'm really nice in bed," Adrien said proudly. I just looked at him and he looked at me like wanting to prove something. "Don't worry Hunter, you will get a taste someday." He said with a smirk and winked at me, I blushed.

"Hold up. I don't want to lose my virginity in high school, so you would have to suck it up." I huffed.

"Maybe later," He winked. I again blushed having no words to say back. "Anyways, before I get off-topic. I just wanted to say to you Hunter, you are really special to me and I like you a lot. This is the first time I want to give my all to somebody," Adrien finally said. I stayed silent. He looks at me as if waiting for me to respond back. Even though he knows my true feelings for him. I swallowed up my pride and said the following words.