My Fujoshi of a Sister

Boys who do this deserve the world😁

My guy best friend does this too me, and his friend that doesn't even know me at all, it's so sweet.

I'm so irritated bc I had half of this chapter done, but wattpad wanted to be an ass and didn't save it. I need to restart everything again.

⚠️Caution⚠️: Ahead will may be fluff and really flustered teenage boys.

Enjoy😋
~~~~~~

"Run" I said to Adrien that was now beside me, he seemed confuse for my behavior.

Tessa only stood there, trembling and mumbling the word 'like'. She was already going to be explode.

"Why?" Adrien said looking at me in confusion. "I swear if she's a homophobic I will-", I cut him off by putting my good hand on his left cheek, he seemed to flinch a little and blush.

"You don't understand." I said to him. "She's the one that taught Mel her  Yaoi obsession! If you don't go now, you will never escape." I said as I pointed at me little sister. Adrien just looked at me even more confused.

"Mel? Yaoi? Obsession? What are you talking about?" He said, it was obvious that he was confused, but I didn't know how to explain.

"Just go, and never come back." I said as I pushed him with my good arm, he seemed to take one more glance at me, and then speed walked to the door.

I sighed in relief, he was finally going to leave. I looked to where my sister was and she wasn't there anymore; my eyes widen a bit in shock.

'Where is she?' Was the only thing that came to mind.

I then heard a thud coming from the front of the door; I looked towards the door, just to see Adrien on the ground and crawling backwards. He looked at the door and seemed a little frighten, I then adjusted my non-prescript glasses and saw Tessa. She had her head lowered and seem to mumble something. Adrien then ran towards me and hid behind me, I was so confused until Tessa spoke up.

"No one is leaving until you answer my questions!" She yelled, Adrien and eye looked at each other and then at her.

"Ahhhhhh!" Were the only things that came out our mouths.

~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~

"Since when can you like someone?" She said, the question directed at me.

"I have always had the capability to feel attracted to a person." I said, and then I pointed at Adrien. "And since this idiot came along."

"But, didn't you say you weren't going to like anyone else after Michael?!" She yelled; I flinched a little by the mention of his name. And it may or may not also be by the angered aura that I felt right next to me, oozing out of Adrien; and the intense glare he had towards me didn't help either. "Didn't you say you weren't going to lo-" she said but I immediately interrupted her by my hand covering her mouth.

I looked at Adrien, he looked furious. I only gave him a small smile, he just glared at me, but this time his glare soften.

"Who's Michael?" He asked, but He more like spat the name with venom.

"None of your business." I said and he just lifted his right eyebrow at me. I chuckled softly and put my good hand on his left cheek, his facial expression immediately softened. "You don't need to worry about him. He's in the past, and you're my present." I said giving him a small smile, he blushed and returned me a big goofy smile.

We then heard heavy breathing, I looked to see what it was. Just to see my sister with a rather creepy smile; she then coughed and regain her composure. I then immediately blushed when I came to process the words that escaped my mouth; I pulled my hand off of his cheek and looked down, I am a complete blushing and flustered mess.