Overly Confident

I love those moments❤️❤️

Now lets continue with the story
~~~~~~~~

Darkness. That was the only thing I could see. It's been a while since I have been kidnapped, maybe it was because of my sudden change in location? Yeah, that's it.

You must be wondering about 'what do you mean it's been a while since you have been kidnapped?' Well, to answer your question it's simple. I have been kidnapped a few times before. And I know why, when you have a best friend or someone really important in your life, doesn't it always come with consequences?

Yes, well to me anyway...

And this is my consequence of being Mel's best friend or even friend. You may think Mel is a little harsh on people sometimes, but it's because she cares about every person in existence. Well, not every person. But you get what I'm saying, she refuses on having many people in her life because of this exact reason. Being the daughter, no, child of a person that is associated with the government may bring them in a dangerous lifestyle depending on their status. And because Mel is the youngest daughter of the man that trains the military, they think she might know something, or they could use her to get things from her father.

You guys may be wondering 'if you know the consequences, why are you still her friend?', it's simple, it's because I love her. She's my best friend, she was the first person to talk to me back in kindergarten, she protected me from my bullies, she consoles me when I needed it, she's been with me in the good and the bad. And I do the same. Mel doesn't have a good life, but nor do many, and because of that, she needs someone me by her side. Someone who can protect her from the bad and console her when needed too, and that someone is me.

Just because theres a minor set back in our friendship, doesn't mean I will leave her alone nor betray her. I love her so much, and she feels the same about me. So this is nothing I can't handle.

After a few moments, I slowly started to regain strength from my body. I tried stretching, but I was only held down. I opened my eyes slowly and waited for my eyes to get adjusted with the dim light of the room. It took a few seconds for me to regain focus in my eyes, and when I did I noticed I was tied down to a chair. That explains the pain in my back and butt.

"So you're finally awake," said a feminine voice. I turned my head to both sides to see where the voice was coming from, but I couldn't see anything in the dim light.

"What day is it?" I asked in the room. A small feminine chuckle.

"You have been kidnapped and the first thing you want to know is the day? Not where you are? Or, who are your kidnappers?" Said another voice.

"I have been kidnapped a good amount of time to know that you won't answer any of those questions," I said. Not completely faxed of my current situation. "So tell me, what day is it?"

"You're smart," she said. "It's Tuesday, you have been here for 2 days," she said with a snicker. A smile graced my face.

'I have slept for 48 hours. My life is complete.' I thought to smile triumphal to myself. But then my eyes widen when I realized what happened, letting my smile drop in seconds.

"MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE RECORD!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The girl just laughed even harder by now.

"You're a funny kid." She said between giggles. "I like you."

"Really? So you're what they call, a yandere?" I said raising my right eyebrow and turning my head slightly to the left. Completely referring to why I'm tied to a chair and have been kidnapped. She just laughed some more. " Can I at least see your face?"