I Like You

Yo like deadass😂

So a lot of u have been asking for an Adrien pov. Even though this is Hunter's story so it should be in Hunter's point of view, I decided to do an Adrien's pov. But just this once.

I could tell u about Adrien's rapid character development too. And explain how everything happened.

Now enjoy my potatoes❤️
~~~~~~~

Adrien's POV:

I saw how Hunter laid on that hospital bed, his breathing was normal and he looked so peaceful. Well, if you deduct the blueish, purple and green bruises all over his body; how can someone receive so much and still act like nothing happened. He was here laying in a hospital bed, all wrapped up like some human burrito because some bastard decided to make him into a human punching bag?!

Just because of that he has some fractured ribs, his left leg is broken, his right arm was dislocated, and a broken nose. Like you could imagine, he looks awful; but Hunter will never look ugly in my eyes.

When he went missing, it was like my entire world crashed down on me; it was a shock when Hunter's housekeeper and Melissa's parents came to my house and told me the news. It was such a shock, I couldn't even mutter a word. But what was more surprising, was that neither of them seemed too worried; they were calm and uneasy, but not worried and desperate as any parent that was told that their child was kidnapped.

They were talking about how they would find them, and I obviously offered my help. Even though they seemed not to need it, I still wanted to; if it was something involving in Hunter's well being, I would do anything. So we investigated the house in which they were last scene, and everything was in place; no broken windows, no scattered furniture; it was like, they weren't kidnapped at all. If it wasn't for Mr. Calderon's quick eye to notice a small dent in the keyhole of the back door, we would have thought the kidnapping was somewhere else.

Then Melissa's parents worked there magic, and then we found them in an abandoned warehouse. And it's a good thing we went in time too, because if we weren't, who knew what that man would have done to Hunter. When I saw him picking up a metal bar from the floor, and running towards Hunter, I became in raged. I was going to tackle him, but Mr. Calderon beat me to it (A/N: didn't expect that did ya). So I took this as a chance and checked if Hunter was okay.

When he was untied from the chains, I hugged him so hard, like I was afraid if someone would take him away from me again. And that's when a few tears escaped from my eyes, even when I told Hunter that I wasn't going to cry; but who wouldn't? How would you feel if the person you love has been kidnapped, and you just saw him/her almost die beaten by a metal bar in front of you by some psycho. Then just to see them with bruises all over their body? Yeah, you wouldn't like that, huh. Well, I didn't like it either.

I sat next to Hunter's bed, I gently caressed his left hand as the beeping of the heart monitor fills the room. His bruises were slowly fading his body, and I was glad I will once again see his sun kissed tanned skin. A smile grazed my face when I started to think about all the fun him and I could have after he's out of the hospital; but knowing him, he would reject me and make up every class assignment and homework he has missed.

And that made me depressed. I won't be able to spend more time with him.

Who knew that I would have fallen so hard for him, at first it was all a game; make him fall for me and then crush his heart, like I have always done with people. But him, he turned my game into his in an instant; like I was the creator, but now I'm the player. Even though at first it scared me to love once again, and to fall for a boy at that; I came to accept it, embrace my feelings for him, and I feel much better.