Halloween Party

This is so cute!!!!❤️❤️
I need this to be a movie tbh💕 i love them😍😍

Now to the story
~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few weeks since I have hung out with Adrien, and surprisingly i had a great time. He's easier to talk to then expected, and I have discovered something about Adrien that I did not know of; turns out, his parents are rich, and when I say rich. I mean RICH.

Me thinking that he was going to take me to some fast food restaurant, like McDonald's, or maybe even Chili's; but no, he took me to some fancy ass restaurant. And before we went in, the asshole said "sorry, this was the cheapest one he could afford"; like bitch! Are you mocking my middle class life? Because I will have him know, my parents are working abroad as doctors with my little sister. I didn't want to go, so they decided to leave me here with a house keeper. But I'm going off topic here.

After we hung out, he told me we should do this more often; for some reason, there was a warm, yet funny feeling in my stomach. I don't know why, but I liked it.

I also investigated the symptoms that I feel every time I'm with Adrien; turns out, I might have an irregular heartbeat, also known as Arrhythmia. I will go to the doctor if I feel worse, or if my condition worsens.

Furthermore; Mel and I were walking to our regular class, until Adrien stopped us. I looked at him weirdly, wondering why he stopped us in the middle of the hallway.

"Hunter, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my halloween party tonight; your friend is also invited", he said referring 'friend' as Mel. At first I was taken a back by Adrien's sudden invitation; I was about to decline until Mel interrupted.

"We would love to go" She said with such a big bright smile. But something about her smile creeped me out.

"Great! Its at 8, and wear costumes." He said while he walked away. "And that goes to you too Hunter."

When he was lost in my sight, I grabbed Mel's hand and took her to the outside gym.

"Why did you do that?! I was going to decline!" I whispered yelled at her.

"That's why i did it; i knew you were going to decline. You don't have nothing to do tonight; it's not like you were going trick or treating."

"I was planning on going on Netflix and rest on the couch. You know, Netflix and Chill by myself."

"Hunter you always do that; don't you ever get tired of it."

"No!" I said as the answer was obvious.

"Have you ever thought about how about how a real teenage Halloween party looks like?" She said in hope of a yes. I just glanced at her and said the obvious.

"Of course not, Mel you already know that I don't like being around crowds, and around other people; I wouldn't like to go to a Halloween party that I know it will be full with people, and to make it worse. People from this school!"

"Yeah, me neither."

"So why did you accepted the invitation?!" I yelled at her confused.

"Because i want my ship to sail!" She yelled back at me.

"What ship are you talking about?!"
I yelled at her; then she was about to say something, but I immediately interrupted her. "Never mind, I don't want to know." I said to her and walked away to my class.

But their was one thing I couldn't get out of my mind in class; and that was....

'What am i going to wear? Can I just wing it?'