Lazy Day

Today I woke up to the sudden urge to do absolutely nothing. I was just there; laying on my cozy bed and snuggling in my warm blankets. I laid there, trying to sleep again; until my alarm went off.

I groaned mentally and physically, trying to ignore the loud alarming sound that echoed my room; the sounds of the alarm booming throughout my walls. I tried to just cover myself with my warm thick covers, from head to toe, but it didn't work. The alarm still annoyed me, not letting me sleep nor relax; I took out my head from the warm covers I had it under, and glared at my phones alarm.

It was on my desk, a.k.a 5 feet away from my bed; indicating that I need to get up from my cozy position to turn the alarm off.

I mentally groaned from the tactics I used on myself last night; this tactic helps the people that have problems getting up in the morning, aka; me.

I groaned once more aloud, when I got up from my cozy bed and turned my phones alarm off. I then prepared myself for school.

Le time skip (bc I'm to lazy to write about his day at school.)

I was walking out of school until a big strong arm dragged me to the janitors closet; I was about to punch the culprit who had kidnapped me at the moment, just to see, the all so famous, Adrien Rider.

I shot a glare at the man that kidnapped me and dragged me to the Janitors closet.

"We're going to do the project today at your house, like usual." He said in a monotone voice.

I gave the guy a look saying "bitch are you serious". The day that I don't want to do shit, is the day Rider wants to do the project. And here I thought, I was just going to go home and sleep all day; he ruined my plans.

"I'm sorry Rider, but I have plans." I said and was about to get away, until Rider turned me around and pinned me to the wall; his face came close to mine, I tried to hide the blush that wanted to build and show on my face, but I detained it. He was way to close for comfort.

"So cancel them, because today were doing the project." He said in a demanding tone.

I sighed in defeat, seeing that I'm not going to be able to get away from his stubbornness.

"Alright; lets go", I said and we walked to my home.

~~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~

When we were at my house, I left Rider in the living room as usual and put on some comfortable clothes; I had a loose white tee shirt and some baggy gray sweatpants. Once again when I was coming down the stairs, I saw Rider looking at the same picture as last time; he had a small smile on his face, which was weird because, why would Rider smile on an old picture of me?

He then noticed me starting at him, and rosed both of his arms side to side, forming a "T" pose and said.

"Like what you see?"

I chuckled lightly and proceeded to walk downstairs, while saying.

"You wish."

~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~

We wrote some parts of our essays needed for our project, and decided that we were done for today.

I was about to kick Rider out of my house, until he sat rather comfortably in my couch and took the tv remote. I just stood there, wondering what the hell he's doing until he answered my question.

"Hey, do you have Netflix?" He said while he looked through the icons of my TV.

"Yes, Why?" I asked rather confuse on what he wanted to do; because watching Netflix in my house can't be one of them.

"Because, I want to watch Moan-", he blurted out and then blushed in embarrassment.

I just stood there, smirking and trying to hold back a chuckle; because I think I knew what he wanted to say.

"Uh; I mean I want to watch It the horror movie"; he said looking at me, still blushing in embarrassment.

I started to chuckle uncontrollably, as I looked at his embarrassed and confused face.

"What are you laughing about?!" He almost yelled, looking at me in a confused manner.

I then started to laugh hard and looked at him.

"Because~ It- hasn't came out yet." I said between laughs as I fell to the floor. "Its just recently in theaters." I said clutching my stomach as I laughed even harder; at this moment, I even had tears coming out of my eyes, from how hard I was laughing.

"Well....." he said looking for words to defend himself, but couldn't find any.

"Adrien, if you want to watch Moana; we can." I said wiping a tear that was about to leave my eye, and I sat up, looking straight at him. Knowing full well, that my face needs to be red, from how hard I was laughing earlier.

"To tell you the truth; I want to see Moana too." I yelled whispered to him; not forgetting to cover my mouth and narrowing my eyes in the process, to make sure nobody saw me nor heard me saying that.

He just stood there, looking at the floor, all flustered and blushing in embarrassment; it was kinda cute, seeing him like that.

"Really?" He said guiding his gaze towards me, his voice had a tint of hope that I wasn't making fun of it.

"Yeah, I'm going to go make popcorn and bring chips and soda; while I'm doing this, can you take that blanket that's on top of the couch." I said while making my way to the kitchen.

He nodded excitedly and placed the covers on top of him; while I prepared our snacks for the PG-movie.

When I was finished, I came towards Rider and placed the snacks in front of us, while covering myself with the warm blanket.

In parts of the movie, I will glance at him seeing a big smile on his face from seeing Moana; and when I glanced at him, I could see him glancing at me as well. He would give me a huge childish smile from time to time, and I would immediately look away. My heart would start to beat to an uncontrollable fast rate, and I could feel my cheeks burn up; but why?

When we finished watching the movie, I then looked for another PG Disney movie related, and ended up putting our next new founded movie.

Finding Dory.

I then started to become a little tired, and unconsciously put my head on Adrien's shoulders. He tended up for a sec, but then remained the same. I don't know if it was because of the moods he childish movies created between us, or if he just really didn't care what I did because he was so concentrated on the movie. But whatever it was, I only knew that we stayed like that the whole movie; I do know that I stole a glance at Rider's face, and saw that his cheeks were a dark rosy colorín the dim light; but I dismissed the thought a if it was my imagination.

I never knew that Rider had a adorable side. If you ask me, I find it quite adorable how he wanted to watch Moana and how he became so flustered when he admitted it. And who knew that he can also be gentle.

Maybe theirs a lot of stuff I still don't know about Rider; maybe, he's not the egocentric bastard I thought he was. Maybe, he's different.

But what ever it is; I want to know him better.