R.I.P

Like deadass I'm dying here💀

Now let's continue with the story.
~~~~~~~

Today was a very eventful night, I am now in Adrien's house, laying down on a guest bed. I stared at the guest's room unknown ceiling, the colors were a tad darker than my actual room and his guest room was also a little bit bigger than my own. And where's Adrien you may ask? Well, let me tell you. He might be sulking in his own room.

All of this started 2 hours ago.

Flashback

We were coming back from our date; and even though I would never admit this out loud, it was truly one of the greatest days in my life.

Don't tell Adrien... I would never hear the end of it...

Now before I run off-topic. We were at Adrien's house and his parents were already there in the living room as if waiting for him or someone else. His dad was in a separate furnished chair, his reading glasses on, and was holding a book in his hands. I stared at his dad, a bit amazed at the resemblance between him and Adrien. If you didn't know better you could actually say they were twins. They had the same golden hair and facial feature, the only difference between them is their eyes. Adrien's eyes were a dark emerald green and his fathers were jet black, just like Connor's. His father also looked older than him.

Now Adrien's mom, however, looked a bit like Connor. She had dark blonde hair and her eyes were the same dark emerald green that Adrien had. You could see that Adrien and Connor had mixed features of their parents, which I found cool. Neither of them could deny their parents, nor them their children.

Adrien's mom was on the big family couch on her phone tapping on the screen. Once they noticed we have come, Adrien's dad closed the book he was reading and put it on the table that was in front of the chair. And he looked directly at us, which made me a bit anxious.

"Where have you been son? And who's your friend?" Adrien's mother asked, her voice was gentle, which reminded me a bit of my own mother.

"And is that your hoodie?" Adrien's dad asked, his voice was neutral. I subconsciously lowered my head a bit inside the oversized hoodie Adrien gave me, and shyly hid almost half of my body behind him. Adrien noticed my action and a small smile appeared on his face, he then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as if for comfort.

"Mom, Dad, I present to you my boyfriend, Hunter." He said as a huge smile crafted his face, we just recently got official and he's already presenting me to his parents. I, of course, felt a little shy. So all of my words were like whispers.

"H-hi, nice to meet you," I stuttered. His parents were looking straight at us. Without blinking, which made me a bit worried.

'What if they don't accept us? Are they homophobic?' All these questions began to flood my head, and I was trembling a little as I stared at the floor. I was scared about the endless possibility of Adrien's parents not accepting us, not all parents understand nor support their child with their own decisions in life. And I was scared that this would be an example.

Adrien's thumb began to caress my hands as if comforting me in this situation. But I knew that he is the one who needs comfort at this moment. His father stood up from his seat and showed no type of emotion whatsoever. He didn't seem fazed by Adrien's statement, he was just neutral.

"Welcome to the family," he simply said. I could feel Adrien relax a little in my hand and a small smile crafted his lips. "Now if you May excuse me, I need to go to the kitchen. It was nice meeting you Hunter," he said as he left. Now the only thing left was for his mother's approval.