Please don't leave us with him

Facts

Now the story
~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since I and Mel have been kidnapped, and let me tell you, it hasn't been good. Since Billy had his little tantrum, Mel and I have been treated a little badly. It wasn't all laughs anymore. This time Billy would have his time beating me up because I won't answer his questions, and the other guy that I was shortly told his name was Dylan and the girl Jordan would just watch. Their eyes only held pity towards Mel and me, but they knew they couldn't do anything.

Like always, the kidnappers were contacted by upper people around the world. Aka, dangerous people. If they tried doing something they weren't told to, they would most likely be tortured, or worse, killed.

"You useless stupid bitch!!" Billy yelled as he slapped Mel. She screamed as he held her hair tightly and brought it up to his face, her face was covered in bruises and so was mine.

"Don't touch her you bastard!" I yelled furious at Billy, he only glared at me and then smirked. He came up to me and glared down at me, I returned it. Then he punched my right cheek, hard; my head fell to my left shoulder, my bangs covered most of my eyes, and I just looked at the floor from that position.

"Don't talk out of turn faggot," he spat, then he walked towards Mel again. He took out a pocket knife and placed it over Mel's neck, the knife shined a bit throughout the dim light of the room. And my eyes widen in fear and so did Mel's. "Will you talk now? Or will we need to get messy?" He said placing the knife closer to her neck; I could see Mel wince as the metal made closer contact to her neck, and I could see the small trail of blood that ran down her neck.

"Stop!" I cried. I didn't want Mel to get hurt like this. Nevertheless, be killed in front of me. He just continued, as my voice has never reached him. Mel's neck was starting to flow out a larger amount of blood, and she screamed in pain. Billy only smirked in delight, like her pained voice was a majestic melody to his ears. "Stop" I cried once more, but it was useless.

"Stop it, Billy," Jordan said in a deep intimidating voice. He just glared at her.

"And why would I do that?" He spat.

"You shouldn't hurt her nor him, they are the only ones that could give us the information we desire. So tell me, how would they talk if they are badly injured like that." She said, basically talking about the small portion of blood that flowed down Mel's neck. Her injury wasn't serious, but we need to stop the flow now. "How would our boss like that you hurt his treasure?"

"Tch," Billy clicked his tongue and walked out of the room. As he left, Jordan rapidly ran across the room looking for something. As Dylan left the room.

When she came back in front of us, she held a first aid kit and started to patch Mel's neck wound.

"I'm sorry." She said as she carefully patched the wound. Then, Dylan entered the room with towels. He started to clean my face from my dry blood and then went to Mel to do the same.

"It's alright," Mel said softly. "It wasn't you who hurt me." She said and then started coughing; Dylan immediately started to give her a glass of water, he held the glass to Mel's lip and the liquid slid down the cup to her mouth.

"But, I could have stopped him. But I didn't," she said as pain surrounding her voice.

"Don't worry, it's as Mel said. You weren't the one that held the knife to her neck, nor are you guys the one that is beating us like this." I said gesturing to our bruises. Jordan just smiled softly, and so did Dylan.

"I truly wish there was something we could do to help you guys; but sadly, my hands are tied." She said looking at the ground in disappointment.

"It's okay," I said softly. My eyes started to get heavy, maybe it was because we were up all night being questioned, or maybe because I couldn't sleep knowing that if I did, Billy would most likely hurt Mel while I slept. But like they were here, and Billy was gone, I knew I could take a small nap, for now, so I gladly surrendered into the darkness.