I'm Being Serious

Okay, guys.  This is serious.  I won't sugarcoat anything.  The situation on the hurricane isn't very good.  At all.

It's been raining almost non stop everyday for the past 2, 3 days now.  A bridge that I use to bike to school everyday is only a foot away from being flooded. 

And the houses are next, if the rain doesn't stop.

My area has a very high chance of getting flooded, my family is already moving some things upstairs, if it really will be that bad.

Guys...I'm scared.  I'm so afraid, nothing like this has ever happened before.  I've never been in a hurricane my entire life.  I'm not even in the hurricane, the hurricane is just causing a lot of rain.

But I'm scared nonetheless.

It's raining so hard, it might flood, everything I love and know might be destroyed.  I might not be able to talk to you guys after this disaster.

I might die.

But, please, don't stress over my situation.  I know a all of you have your own problems, so please do not add mine to the list.  I just wanted to let you know about the situation here.  Just in case.

If worst comes to worst...I have a plan. 

I'll try my best to keep you guys updated, who knows what'll happen next.

If you have questions, ask me.  I have an hour or two left to be able to talk.(My dad put the stupid Wi-Fi blocker on again)

I'll see you next time, I love all of you 💖💖💖