AI

I woke up at 11:30 today

That's what happens when you stay awake till 2a.m watching YouTube XDDD

I'm gonna talk about a movie in this part :D

Has anyone ever watched the movie 'AI'?

Just me?  Okay :>

AI is a 2 and a half hour long movie about a robotic boy, David, made by a company called Cybernetics.  He was built to love, and to serve as a child for people who want a child, but don't want to go through the whole process of making one.

Now, this married couple, Monika(idk how to spell it) and Henry have a son named Martin.  He was in an accident and is now in a coma.  Henry, who wants to help Monika with her grief, just in case Martin died, buys a robot child named David.

It takes a while, but Monika warms up to David, and goes through the imprinting process that will permanently make him see her as his mother, and will make him love her forever.  He loves his home, mom, dad, and robot teddy bear companion, Teddy, who belonged to Martin.

A while later, Martin woke up from his coma, and came home.  When he sees David, I don't know whether it was jealousy or what, but he started making David do things, but David was convinced that it would make Monika love him more.

Eventually, it got really bad, and Monika and Henry thought that this would lead to cause harm to the family.  They couldn't send him back to Cybernetics, they would destroy him.  So what was left to do?

And the rest...is a touching adventure of a boy wanting to be real, to be loved. 

No joke, tears flooded my eyes a grand total of three times during that movie, but I loved watching it.  It was so beautiful.

But during the less serious parts of the movie, my brother and I made jokes and crossovers :>

One was Joereo(Joe is the name of another character in the movie)

He just...reminded me of Oreo XD

And another one was a headcanon :>

So, the police were involved in this movie, and my brother was saying that they were like evil robot Police Hats(he wanted to piss me off lmao) and I was shouting at him that they weren't(what else was I supposed to do, let him get away with that injustice? XD).

And then he said that they were like Police Hat's evil twin or something(or was that me who said that?), and...

Now Police Hat has a fanon evil twin XD

I even drew it lololol

They look the same, but Police Hat's twin is a darker shade of blue

They look the same, but Police Hat's twin is a darker shade of blue.  Like...midnight blue.

I actually have reason behind this tho-

You know how there's kind of like two sides to police cops?  I'm just saying in general, pls no hate :>

One side actually does their job correctly, they are fair with justice and are "good cops", if you will.

Police Hat(the one we know and love) falls into this general side of police cops.  Sure, he's a little...extra with what he does(it's cute tbh :>) and he can be overreactive and dramatic, but he's just doing his job.  Making sure no one breaks any laws(real or made up XD) and to serve justice!

The other side would be the police officers that are...erm, courrupt.  You know, those kinds of police officers ;-;  You get what I'm talking about, right?

Police Hat's evil twin fits into this category.  He always resorts to violence first, and, ummm...yeah.  I have no idea how to describe him XD

But these two kind of represents those two sides.

My brother was also joking about maybe Oreo had an evil twin, but I said he's too pure to have an evil twin XD

...I have nothing else to say lol

Go watch the movie, it's super gooooooddddddd

The fanart results will be out by the end of December, I promise :>

I'm almost done with the Burn animatic, hhhhh-

And, umm....

I'll finish up the lyric prank requests soon enough XD

Okay bye, I love you! 💖💖💖