Something I Need To Adress

Okay, so...

Guys, I truly TRULY appreciate the wonderful and sweet comments you guys leave on my fanfictions (ex.Chemical Bond), I smile whenever I look at them, and just...you guys are way too kind :)

But, if you ever find a grammar or spelling mistake, please tell me about it.  If you find some kind of plothole, or something that doesn't make sense, also alert me about it.  If you find something that is factually wrong, please just comment what it is that is wrong.

Do NOT be afraid to tell me about any errors in my work, because as a writer, while praise is good for my absolute zero confidence, criticism is great for improving my writing ability.

I've already had someone who kinda critiqued me on my first chapter of one of my fanfictions(not saying who :3), and without that, I wouldn't know to go back and write it the right way. 

I mean, it would still be absolute trash, but maybe it would be a least a little better.

In my description, I said that I wanted to be the best writer I could be.  Taking criticism, constructive or not, is part of that.  So that's what I'm asking you.

You don't have to, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be more people that will critique my writing anyway.  But that's just a thought.

So...that's about it.  Sorry for the mini rant, I just needed to address this little thing. 

Here's something that's not so sad and ranty; Pudding Cup told me she might get out a new chapter of her backstory tonight.  So look forward to that, maybe :3

I'll see you in the next one, love you, bye! 💖💖💖

Oh, and if you have any questions about criticizing/critiquing my writing, ask in the comments!  I don't bite XD