Storytime-

My brother and I just pulled off a very epic spider removal mission, in which we screamed a lot because the spider kept getting away

Basically I was going to charge my phone when I see something flying around in my vision. Thinking it was a mosquito, I got ready to clap the life out of it, but soon realized it was a spider trying to climb back up to its web. Ngl it most likely was a spider that minded its own business, but there's no way I'm willingly going to let spiders stay in my house.

So my brother comes to see what the commotion is, and we decide to peacefully remove the spider against it's own will- I grab a container, and since I have no sense of depth perception, my brother attempts to trap the spider inside.  The spider falls on the ground and starts to run, so after a moment of panic, I quickly trap him under the container. The spider was literally running in circles in there.

We get some index cards to keep the spider trapped, and after a few failed attempts and lots of panicked screaming, we finally got him. Then we carry him outside in the dark, and evict him from the premises.

Pretty epic I know-

And I also wanted to say I'll probably do some fanart of Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie's Minecraft series, because honestly, how could I not? Pure improvisation and running with the jokes make them great(not to mention,, the pets literally have an emotional impact on me)

..yeah that's about it. Bye, love you <333