The Fanfic Dichotomous Key

Okay this is actually a pretty important chapter so please stick around!! I'm having trouble deciding on what fanfic I'm gonna write after I finish my oneshots(if I ever get around to that lololol), so I thought a poll was the best way to go!

And because I love making everything harder for myself, I decided to do it in a dichotomous key fashion! If you have no idea what that is, that's okay, because I think the instructions are pretty straightforward.

I did it this way because this lets you guys know what the general idea of each fanfic will be. You know what you're getting that way, which is pretty neat, right? I'll probably use this method when the time comes to write a new fic, but only time will tell. 

With that aside, let's get on with it! Comment what fic you got! And if you don't like your result, you can always try again!

The Fanfic Dichotomous Key

1. Which object show would you prefer a fic of?

If you prefer BFB.............................go to question 2

If you prefer Inanimate Insanity.....go to question 3

If you prefer Object Illusion...........go to question 4

If you prefer BOTO.........................go to question 5

If you prefer Object Overload.......you get It's Always Been You! The alliance convinces Flyswat to take Kite out on multiple dates!

2. General fanfic or shipfic?

If general fanfic.............................go to question 6

If shipfic........................................go to question 7

3. Plot derivative or AU?

If plot derivative...........................go to question 8

If AU..............................................go to question 9

4. Minor AU or major AU?

If minor AU..................................you get How to be A Heartbreaker! Pudding Cup falls for Oreo, and seeks out Watermelon's help!

If major AU..................................go to question 10

5. During plot or after plot?

If during plot..............................go to question 11

If after plot.................................go to question 12

6. Serious or lighthearted?

If serious....................................go to question 13

If lighthearted...........................you get Dream Journey! Pin, Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Bubble, Teardrop, and Rocky go on a wild adventure!

7. 4x/2x or Tengolf?

If 4x/2x.......................................you get 2x+4! Two and Four become rivals over X!

If Tengolf...................................you get Two Left Feet! In a humanized dance school AU, Gb and Tb navigate their love and dance routine!

8. Gore or deafness?

If gore.......................................you get Inanimate Corpse Party! Hotel OJ residents plus eliminated contests from ep.9 and back get stuck in Purgatory Mansion and possibly get killed!

If deafness...............................you get Complete Silence! Microphone goes deaf!

9. Which AU?

If high school AU.....................go to question 14

If coffee shop AU.....................you get Fragile Feelings! Knifetube/Fantube love triangle(also college AU)!

If Color AU...............................you get A Flurry of Colors! Newly made Color Warrior Paintbrush tries to save the world!

10. Which AU?

If Zombie Apocalypse AU.......you get Year of the Undead(rewritten)! Pudding Cup, Oreo, and Police Hat try to survive the apocalypse!

If high school AU....................you get I'm Desperate to Have You! Adopted story, in which Oreo falls hard for his new neighbor Pudding Cup!

11. Shipfic or threatened?

If shipfic.................................go to question 15

If threatened.........................you get Strings! In order to win, Popsicley threatens Shelly into sabotaging her own team!

12. Which AU?

If Golden Ticket AU............you get How It All Really Began! Shieldy accidentally creates a time loop, with disastrous results!

If Prince AU.........................you get Where the Heart Is! Turns out Shieldy is a prince, and he has to go back to his kingdom...except he really doesn't want to!

If Cyborg AU........................you get Cyborg! Party Hat gets turned into a cyborg, for science!

13. Big character group or small?

If big character group........you get Made of Glass(title subject to change)! As the water level rises, the contestants have to adapt!

If small character group....go to question 16

14. Main character Salt or Fan?

If Salt..................................you get Unscripted! To get OJ's attention, Salt enters a play script into the theater club's script contest!

If Fan..................................you get Reality Check! The rewritten version of Living Dream, in which Fan tries to get over --spoiler--'s death!

15. Scissorook or Boatette?

If Scissorook.....................you get Lucid Dream! Scissors slowly lets Rook into her life, which possibly turns into something more!

If Boatette.........................you get Barriers! Boat and Baguette become close friends over their language differences, until betrayal strikes!

16. Main character(s) Firey or Donut and Barf Bag?

If Firey...............................you get Sincerely, Your Ex-Best Friend! Despite his amnesia, Firey lives a normal life in Yoyle City, until he gets a mysterious letter!

If Donut and Barf Bag......you get Under Normal Circumstances(title subject to change)! After going to a weird party, things start going downhill!

And that's it! It took me three hours to put that all together wtf-

Okay so,, hopefully you found that to be more fun than frustrating....tell me if this is how I should decide on fanfics, or if I should switch to something different lol

Also something I forgot to mention last chapter: I start school in five days so umm,,, big yikes- Hopefully I still have time to write,,

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! Love you!!! 💖💖💖